Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Live Sample surveys

I have done these as well. I just got back from Disney. I took $50 in the Visa gift cards( $20, $20 and $10) and bought food at Target( and a bottle of wine ) and only owed $2 . That was fun. The online interactive session are super easy to complete, sometimes a little boring, but well worth my time. I got another $30 in the mail yesterday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    If you are not trying for these, you NEED to.

I have completed six this month- you want to know what I've earned?

But wait you say- aren't the surveys only worth .70?
    Yes! But I have been asked if I want to do additional one hour surveys on my own, a few days after the initial .70 survey. I have done 3 of these in the last two weeks, and they have been worth $30, $20 and $20. Payment comes as a Visa gift card 10 days later!!!!!! These surveys are live, with a moderator, at specific times, but so far 3 out of the 4 I tried for did work.

AWESOME!

I was interviewed for a $100 survey, but I didn't match the criteria- but it was awesome to get a chance.

Thank you SR for featuring this survey company! It's one of my must dos from now on. Or at least, must-try.
    Thanks SO much for posting about this; I completed my 2nd one tonight; total of $45 (haven't gotten the money yet).

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just took a $20 one too. I hope the payments start showing up. It says 7-10 days on this one and since it was scheduled ahead of time and I got an email I am saving it and will following up in two weeks if I dont get anything. The last ones were following surveys I got through sr so no emails and no way to know who to contact if I dont get paid. Hopefully these start paying because I am up to $40 too!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I just took a $20 one too. I hope the payments start showing up. It says 7-10 days on this one and since it was scheduled ahead of time and I got an email I am saving it and will following up in two weeks if I dont get anything. The last ones were following surveys I got through sr so no emails and no way to know who to contact if I dont get paid. Hopefully these start paying because I am up to $40 too!
    Wonder if it's 7-10 business days so maybe 10-14 days?

It just says 7-10 days but I will wait 2 whole weeks before i contact them.
    Sunshine Rewards

2 weeks today since I did the survey thru Live that took me into the one
    that was supposed to pay $25 to my Pay Pal account and I have not received anything. It said 7-10 days. Pretty disappointing, as I would never have done a 60 minute survey for just 75 cents.

I suppose the money could show up at some point and there was no e-mail invitation as it just asked if I wanted to do the survey on the spot for $25 so no one that I can contact about the payment.

Default 1 Opinion

At times they are slow and at times you may have to speak up. I am a member I think I joined from here. Send Hugh a email, this should work
    hugh@oneopinion.com was it invovke session? I would think you need the project # or name. Oneopinion is a survey panel you can join if that fails and send him a email on site. Let me know if you need anything more, I will help if I can.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    At times they are slow and at times you may have to speak up. I am a member I think I joined from here. Send Hugh a email, this should work
    hugh@oneopinion.com was it invovke session? I would think you need the project # or name. Oneopinion is a survey panel you can join if that fails and send him a email on site. Let me know if you need anything more, I will help if I can.

Jtowner
    Thanks so much. I don't have a survey number, just the date and what it was about. Was invoke for sure. I was taking a Live Survey and was asked if I wanted to take part in a 60 min survey and it took me right into the survey.

Good to hear that they can be slow, maybe it will come thru eventually. If not, I will try the e-mail you listed.

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post

Jtowner
    Just got an e-mail that they sent $10 to my Pay Pal account. Not happy, this was an hour survey that I supposed to get $25 for; I would never have done a survey that long for only $10. Still better than what we get for a regular SR survey but not what it said I would get and it did run an hour.

I did reply back to ask why the reward was less than promised. Anyone else every get less than you were supposed to? This was a situation where I did a Live Survey and it asked was I willing to do an interactive survey for $25 so I don't have an invitation or anything else to prove what was promised

** got a reply that the survey was $15, not $10. I am sure it was $25, but don't think I am going to get anything more. Still pretty good $$; the money was sent 3 weeks after the survey so a bit more than the 7-10 days. **
    Last edited by SCard; 08-16-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Im not sure which survey you did but I just got an email that I got paid for the organic one I did. I have also done a chili one and a manwhich one that I haven't gotten paid for yet. I got paid $10 but it was a $15 survey. Then I got another email saying they messed up and it should have been $15 so they deposited another $5. This organic one was the first one I did so hopefully the money for the other two will follow. They were each $20 surveys and I did them within a day and a week of the first one. I will be very happy if those pay this week!!!
    Sunshine Rewards