Page 16 of 156 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I'm sorry your frustrated and I understand the frustration but when there is not an overall problem with them crediting there is nothing SR can do. SR doesn't have a lot of options for surveys that don't credit. I hate to say that it is a risk we take for doing surveys but I guess that kind of sums it up. Perhaps a break would be good. I took one for many months because it was becoming time consuming and frustrating. I'm back to taking them again because I like the extra money. I promise if there were something Tricia could do she would do. When you lose out on $2-$4 dollars she loses out on that times the number of people who had a survey not credit. Hopefully the rest of the day for surveys goes better for you. I'm sorry there isn't more that can be done. It is even harder when it is a SM because those you can't even report to GF. Good luck!
    I understand completely that there is nothing that Tricia or SR can do; it's not SR's fault if things don't credit. Tricia does an amazing job of trying to get credits for us. I love SR and am very happy with my earnings. All I was trying to say is that "take another one" may not be an option for a lot of people.

I actually was able to get both DS and SM the first time I tried today; that hasn't in a long time I was pretty pleased until the SM didn't credit.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-26-2012 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Since around 7PM last night I did not get credit for 4 surveys that I completed:

SH/Samp/SSI/SM

this is ridiculous and if you check out the various threads it's not just me, other members are having the same issue.

and during this 2 day contest, we are trying to get everyone we can.
    It gives me more of an incentive to do survey's when their is a contest. This morning, I did the one answer one with SSI, but I didn't get credit.
    Went back an hour later and tried and got credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Since around 7PM last night I did not get credit for 4 surveys that I completed:

SH/Samp/SSI/SM

this is ridiculous and if you check out the various threads it's not just me, other members are having the same issue.

and during this 2 day contest, we are trying to get everyone we can.
    That is a LOT of surveys not to get credit for in such a short period of time. Especially when I see a lot of credits coming in. I wonder if it could be that your browser is blocking a certain type of cookie and only some of the surveys use that particular cookie?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That is a LOT of surveys not to get credit for in such a short period of time. Especially when I see a lot of credits coming in. I wonder if it could be that your browser is blocking a certain type of cookie and only some of the surveys use that particular cookie?
    I will check my browser when I get home. There was a sticky somewhere here when I started about cookie settings (allowing) and I always check that nothing has changed after an Win update which I haven't done.

I should be more specific:

The SM simply did not credit
    SSI went to the flag page instead of the stars
    SH just came to a dead end at the end after I finished and never went back to the SR page
    Samp - I completed the survey, put my demos in and it went to the "sorry.... page, want to try another".

I think I just had some bad luck with technical issues (except the SM) happening close together; it is frustrating I spent well over an hour on those 4.

I just did the SH the one with the greeting cards. I qualified with them, to do survey's the next 3 months. Got the congradulations page, but never went back to Sunshine's and never got credit.

This is the message or the last page I got.
    This concludes this portion of the survey. Thank you very much for participating, and don’t forget to check your email for access to your very own greeting card dashboard!

Please only use those buttons shown on your screen to move through the survey. Do not use the “Back” or “Forward” buttons on your browser as they will cause you difficulty in completing the survey. If you have any problems or questions, please email GCHelp@lrwsupport.com.
    © 2011, LRW
    Last edited by OhMari; 07-26-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Completed another SM that should have credited at 7PM and didn't.
    Checked my browser settings and they are all as they should be for cookies. Will wait until the 2nd hour
    Last edited by SCard; 07-26-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Dang-I hope credits are delayed for some reason. I completed both an SSi2 and a GF that should have both credited at the top of the hour-and neither of them did.

Tried every other company wo success while waiting for those two to credit-only to find out that nothing credited at all......

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Dang-I hope credits are delayed for some reason. I completed both an SSi2 and a GF that should have both credited at the top of the hour-and neither of them did.

Tried every other company wo success while waiting for those two to credit-only to find out that nothing credited at all......
    Sorry yours didn't credit but got my fingers crossed for us both that it's a crediting issue with SR which has happened before and the credits were just delayed.

Thanks for posting so I know it's not just me. Waiting on a Global but that won't credit until 8PM

Exclamation Surveys Not Crediting

MY SM did not credit at 7PM and someone else didn't get a couple either. Hoping Tricia or a Mod will see this; it has happened before and there was just a delay.

Thanks

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I've reported it to Tricia and I am sure she will check to see if credits are still coming through.
    Sunshine Rewards