Page 143 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

I got credit for one of the RFG1's from yesterday, but since I took 2 RFG1 I guess I cannot expect to get paid for both. I was hoping for the RFG3 from 5/21 since that was $1, but I guess something is better than nothing. Thanks for the help

What is with the page once you complete a DS or 2cents, or each time you try to get into a new survey. I get a box with demo's in that go over my page and have to always click cancel. Is everyone getting this, it happened after there server upgrade if I recall right. It is very aggravating, to keep having to click cancel.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

it's asking you to fill out more information. I get it as well

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    What is with the page once you complete a DS or 2cents, or each time you try to get into a new survey. I get a box with demo's in that go over my page and have to always click cancel. Is everyone getting this, it happened after there server upgrade if I recall right. It is very aggravating, to keep having to click cancel.

Jtowner
    got it a few times in April I think. Since the server upgrade my opportunities with GF have continued to drop dramatically. for May I have 4 DS and no SM.

sad, I used to get 95% of DS every month and 65-75% SM and now, nothing. Most days I don't even bother trying and DS used to be my go to survey.

completed a long (25-30 mins) MTC on websites, auto, lifestyle, news, etc, answered the demo questions at the end and instead of going back to the MTC page got a white screen, left it for a few minutes, tried refresh and got:

Invalid Session

We're sorry, but your session is no longer active. Your session has ended or you were inactive for an extended period of time.

To begin the survey again, please close your browser and click on the link in the email invitation again, or copy and paste the link into your browser's address bar.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.

betting that is not going to credit.

** didn't credit **
    Last edited by SCard; 05-30-2014 at 04:23 PM.

Well, I just completed another RFG1 on boxer briefs, got the proper completion screen, and did not get credit. Hopefully this one can be tracked and credited too.

all the way to the end of AMP on cable news and:

Sorry, but the system has encountered an internal error and cannot go on with the interview at this stage.
    Please check back later.

second error in the last 4 days with AMP/MTC

getting more and more discouraged with SR lately. surveys that error out after I spend 15-20 minutes or more, can't do DS and SM anymore.

RFG #1 did NOT credit. It was on ads went to finished page and no credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Completed a Live on virtual store shopping for healthy snacks that did not credit. Got the "whoop whoop" page at the end so I know it completed properly.

Another entry in the Second Chance Drawing; my second this week, how nice.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Completed a Live on virtual store shopping for healthy snacks that did not credit. Got the "whoop whoop" page at the end so I know it completed properly.

Another entry in the Second Chance Drawing; my second this week, how nice.
    That's odd. I got the same one this AM and it credited somewhere btw 10 and 20 minutes after the hour. I DID notice that parts of the survey were slow to load at times, making me wonder if I would get to the end without problems. Sorry it didn't credit for you.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards