Page 24 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

My DH completed an SSI(2) on restaurants and it did not credit at the top of the hour.
    Sunshine Rewards

Add me to the no credit SSI list. Mine was on home warranties and behaved exactly as it should except for no credit.

I just took an SSI survey and it credited right after I completed it like it should. So it could be that there are some fluke surveys out there but at least that one doesn't look like an across the board crediting issue.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I also took the ssi and it credited immediately. I just finished the ss2 so i will let you know on the hour if it credits. It looks like they are both green though so it seems there are some flukey (i love that word lately lol) surveys out there. Clear cookies and try again.
    Sunshine Rewards

I did a My View this morning and it has not credited Did a SSI this morning and it credited on the hour

I took an SSI and my DH took an SSI(2) and both surveys credited today! Yay!

However, I did complete a MV survey earlier today and it still hasn't credited yet.

Edited to add: I took another MV survey and that one credited right away.
    Last edited by toystoryduo; 08-09-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just finished an SSI on employee recognition programs and it didn't credit. Maybe that one should be added to the flukey survey list?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    I took an SSI and my DH took an SSI(2) and both surveys credited today! Yay!

Just curious, how does that work? Doesn't SSI require that we use the exact same birthdate when we log in? I have seen others posting that their husbands do one SSI and they do the other.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Just curious, how does that work? Doesn't SSI require that we use the exact same birthdate when we log in? I have seen others posting that their husbands do one SSI and they do the other.

Thanks
    Hi SCard!

Basically, I always do the SSI surveys with my birthdate and my demographics and my DH always does the SSI(2) surveys with his birthdate and his demographics. We don't switch it up. I only do the SSI surveys and he only does the SSI (2) surveys.

The first post in this thread should help explain how it works:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum...ad.php?t=20953

I think we're still allowed to do the surveys this way. I can't remember hearing about any changes.

I hope this helps!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

This is how we do it too. I take the GF DS and husband takes the YTC. I take the SSI and he takes the SSI2. I take the AMP short and if I cant qualify for one before he gets home he tries to get an AMP long. I do all of the rest. I feel like it gives us more opportunities with the companies that offer more than one survey per day. We don't ever switch up. He always does his with his info and I always do mine with my info.
    Sunshine Rewards