Page 126 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Well, it has been two hours, so I don't think my Global is going to credit. It would have been survey #4 for the day, and I just finished a SM that I hope credits at 9. I guess the SM will be #4 if it credits.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I completed a DS and SM and only the SM credited.

if I miss out on 5 for the contest today I am going to be pretty ticked off.

What a pain! I took a LS survey earlier this afternoon that was so tedious and took more than 30 minutes. Yep, no credit.

Last 2 days gave been painful with LIVE/Myview and Greenfield/2 cents not crediting.

Had the same survey for cameras a few times over the last couple of days, each time ending with 404 technical error after it saying the survey was complete and then asking how the survey experience was. I want to be able to go back and answer "it would be great if you would actually credit me for my time!"

Quote Originally Posted by russellh View Post
    Last 2 days gave been painful with LIVE/Myview and Greenfield/2 cents not crediting.

Had the same survey for cameras a few times over the last couple of days, each time ending with 404 technical error after it saying the survey was complete and then asking how the survey experience was. I want to be able to go back and answer "it would be great if you would actually credit me for my time!"
    different subject but I have also had a couple of those 404 errors from that survey company; I think I might skip those for a while

Tonight neither my MV nor my LIVE credited, if they have I would have gotten 1 entry as I took 5 but got credit for 3...so frusterating

I completed a MV last night that did not credit. Today is the 14th and I am around 8-10 Live/MV that have not credited so far this month. At some point I am going to decide to just stop doing them, they get way too many completed survey that they don't pay us or SR for.

I do them at different times of the day, use different browsers, always clear cookies before I start one of these 2, wait for one to credit, clear cookies before I try the other. Can't think of anything else I can do.

Took an MV, credited as an LS again. Not that I'm complaining but it seems there is no longer a distinction between the two.

completed SM on website for home improvement store, got

You have completed the study. Thank you for participating

did not go back to GF page and no credit
    Last edited by SCard; 01-14-2014 at 09:17 PM.

DS on toddler toys didnt credit

Live on banks didnt credit

This is becoming out of control