Page 61 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Completed a Live Sample last night. I am hoping it will be manually credited sometime today. Will it be fixed soon?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by radetoan View Post
    Completed a Live Sample last night. I am hoping it will be manually credited sometime today. Will it be fixed soon?
    Me too, completed one yesterday and again this monring; was hoping today's would have credited automatically but it didn't.

We will probably have to keep manually crediting for a few more days. We asked them for help and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with our account. We think it's just an authorization issue that they need to escalate to their tech support. Hopefully it will be by the end of the week!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We will probably have to keep manually crediting for a few more days. We asked them for help and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with our account. We think it's just an authorization issue that they need to escalate to their tech support. Hopefully it will be by the end of the week!
    Thanks, I will keep doing them, I did get all the credits I was owed from last week.

Quote Originally Posted by radetoan View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with Global? I just completed the third one in a week that did not credit. I cleared cookies and took it on IE. I am totally baffled. I've never had trouble with them before.
    I took a My View this morning that was actually a Global and it didn't credit. (Since I have limited time today and knew I wouldn't have a chance to try a Global directly, I went ahead and took it.) But alas, no credit. I haven't taken a Global since 12/13 and that one credited normally. And since today's survey went through MV, I am not sure if it is a MV issue or Global issue.

Completed SSi twice today, one in the morning and one in the evening and neither credited after the survey.

Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    Completed SSi twice today, one in the morning and one in the evening and neither credited after the survey.
    No credit for my SSi yesterday or today. I hope I get credit before the end of the year. I'm just sqeaking in these last credits to qualify for SM!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just loaded another batch of the LiveSample credits from the last couple of days.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just loaded another batch of the LiveSample credits from the last couple of days.
    Thank you!

Thanks, mine are there for the last 3 days!