mellymel I asked a simple question. Is the problem that you are getting the congrats page and not getting credit or that you are getting disqualified at the end of a survey? That is a very valid question for me to ask since you are here posting that there is an issue and we are here to try and solve issues. If you want help we have to ask questions. I simply said I have never seen someone post so often that they had lost credits and I was looking for the reasons why you might be having issues. If the issue is that you are getting disqualified then I simply can only say that we all get disqualified all day long. It is the nature of surveys. If the issue is that you are getting the congrats page on all of these surveys and you are not getting credit then there most certainly is an issue and it is not an issue that anyone else is experience in the volume you are so we would like to find out why it is happening. No need to be ugly. Either you want help or you don't. The name of the thread is "surveys not crediting" and there is a big difference between surveys not crediting and you not qualifying for a survey or getting disqualified at the end of a survey. One we can try to do something about the other we can't. Both are equally frustrating but the point of this thread is to help us see if there is an issue with surveys not crediting once the congrats page has been received so that we can do something about it.