Page 84 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

2/4
    Just did a SurveyHead. I completed it on new technology, it told me to wait so it can be recorded for completion. It rerouted back to Sunshine Rewards with no credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

DH completed a very long Samplicious on car videos only to be routed to a page that displayed the following:

Thank you for your time, however, you did not qualify for this survey.
    Last edited by kayjo; 04-05-2013 at 07:07 AM.

Wow I realized another survey did not credit last evening SSI-2. I thought taking the month off of March would get me back into the survey's. That was 3 survey's out of 5 yesterday that did not credit.

I have had quite a few surveys Wednesday and Thursday not credit also.

Just did a Live Sample on air purifiers that didn't credit. A week ago I did a slightly different one for My View that didn't credit. I think I'll close out the next time I get asked about air purifiers!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Wow I realized another survey did not credit last evening SSI-2. I thought taking the month off of March would get me back into the survey's. That was 3 survey's out of 5 yesterday that did not credit.
    I had two SSI2 surveys over the past two days not credit. SSI is crediting fine but SSI2 has just started to be a crediting problem in the last couple of days.

I took a fairly long Live Sample survey on perfume a couple hours ago that didn't credit. It didn't go to the normal completion page; instead, it just gave me an option to "close window."

I guess MyView is not worth doing anymore? I tried today, completed one, and it still hasn't credited.

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    I took a fairly long Live Sample survey on perfume a couple hours ago that didn't credit. It didn't go to the normal completion page; instead, it just gave me an option to "close window."
    I did this survey too. When the "close window" option came up, I just left it on the screen and about 10-15 seconds later it went to the completion page and it did credit at it's regular time. I don't know why I didn't push the close tab right away??? Sorry it did not credit for you. It was a really long one...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
    I guess MyView is not worth doing anymore? I tried today, completed one, and it still hasn't credited.
    I completed a MyView yesterday and today and neither one has credited, so I'm starting to come to the same conclusion
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards