Page 91 of 156 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

I completed a MyView that did not go back to the MV page, and it didn't credit. It was about joining a panel.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I completed a MyView that did not go back to the MV page, and it didn't credit. It was about joining a panel.
    was it a quick one that sent you through Samp? I got into that this morning and got as those always go no where thru Samp.

DH completed both a SH and SSI2 survey tonight that did not credit. The SH was a long one on credit cards. It routed to the page that said " Thank you. We know your time is valuable" but has not credited. This is a first for me with SH. The SSI2 was a survey on men's t-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    was it a quick one that sent you through Samp? I got into that this morning and got as those always go no where thru Samp.
    Yes - less than ten minutes. Not the one that is only one question and wants you to scan stuff at home - this was an online panel.

Really strange one this morning . . . I did an MTC that was routed to Ipsos. It was like multiple serveys in one in that it kept switching topcis. After 15-20 minutes I got an error and it wouldn't go anywhere. Imagine my shock when I got back from a walk and found it had credited!

SSI wanted me to sign up for a Music Panel Group-5 minutes. It does not go back to the credit star page.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    SSI wanted me to sign up for a Music Panel Group-5 minutes. It does not go back to the credit star page.
    Except for the 1 min one thru SSI, those never credit for me, especially the ones thru Samp. I've stopped doing them and the same ones keep popping up again. I think I have seen the Music panel one several times. Too bad they never credit, some of the panels sound like they might be fun.

Completed SSI about travel rewards programs, at the end did not qualify.

Completed SH about entertainment companies, did not credit at the end
    Last edited by SCard; 05-13-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Global Test Market-4th one this month that did not credit. I've been working most of the evening. This afternoon no credit on a GF. But 5 did credit for me today.

DD completed an SSI2 on eyewear that did not credit. Site did not allow me to file a trouble ticket. The URL is : http://surveyrouter.luckysurveys.com/surveys/get_survey

She received this message after she completed the survey:
    hank you for trying. We are sorry... although we try to have surveys available for everyone, we don't have one that matches you today. We appreciate your effort and and hope you will continue visit; we have many new opportunities every day. Thank you for your willingness to share your opinion.