Page 97 of 156 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I went to my e-mail and clicked on it, but no credit.
    sorry it didn't credit for you, that stinks. No SSI's, very little from GF, would be nice to get credits for the ones you complete

I got this one tonight via research for good and it did credit
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have had at least 1 survey a day not credit and it looks like the first time in forever I wont be a super member.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by zummi525 View Post
    I have had at least 1 survey a day not credit and it looks like the first time in forever I wont be a super member.
    I've also had few that haven't credited either which is extremely unusual for me and I also won't be a SM for the first time since it started. I've also had lots of medical issues too so I can't blame it all on the surveys not crediting, so sad not to be a SM this coming quarter.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I've also had few that haven't credited either which is extremely unusual for me and I also won't be a SM for the first time since it started. I've also had lots of medical issues too so I can't blame it all on the surveys not crediting, so sad not to be a SM this coming quarter.
    I also won't be a SM for the first time in six years. Mine is due in part to having little time to try surveys over the past month, but also due to less availability (it especially hurts when we lose SSI at the end of each month) and surveys that don't credit.

We will all meet back in the SM lounge in October to get ready for holiday shopping!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Add me to the list of those not making SM this quarter. The lack of surveys and the ones that are completed and do not credit really hurt me this quarter. Plus, I was away for a week in May with a very poor WiFi connection that made it impossible to even check my email.

Just completed a livesample on Dunkin Donuts Coffee, got to the end, clicked for credit and got

Information
    surveyStartKey = b89b109f-8d4e-47f5-a20d-ecf2576b2dd0

message = Illegal survey path

How annoying!

Completed a Global this morning on movies that did not credit. With so few survey opportunities it would be nice if the ones we do complete would actually credit.

I completed a GF that did not credit 1st for 2nd hr, and the light is red, and also cents is red, 1st time I have been able to get one is a least a week. Anyone else did this happen to today, I saw it was green last night, I thought I would wait and try today.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Just finished DS from Consumer Insights and at the end "Sorry...". GF has very few surveys despite telling Tricia that things would improve in the 2nd quarter; still getting days of no surveys, try again tomorrow. Survey was about credit cards, sunscreen and other subject.