Page 99 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Finished DS about automobiles that I have never taken before and got the white screen with:

Thank you for sharing your opinions!
    Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions! Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted

and it took me 35 minutes to do

day after day with "sorry,no surveys try again tomorrow". Would be nice to get credit when you do get one and finish it

Completed Global this morning on movies and got do not qualify. Went though at least 5 MV where I was booted but not until I had answered at least 5 minutes of questions for each. Quite a bit of wasted time/effort today.
    I had the same Global survey on movies today.....the status bar showed over 30% complete when it booted me out. Very frustrating!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    Me too! Waiting til the top of the hour to see if it credits but not hopeful.
    Glad I saw these 2 posts, I got into this survey and exited out.

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    Me too! Waiting til the top of the hour to see if it credits but not hopeful.
    I've had my oil changed and gone to the grocery store and Target. I think we can safely say this one isn't crediting. Grrrr.

I just got that stupid toilet paper survey again, MTC long just like yesterday. Needless to say, I closed out.

DH completed an SSI2 on credit cards that did not credit.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I just got that stupid toilet paper survey again, MTC long just like yesterday. Needless to say, I closed out.
    I did one yesterday and it was about one brand...no credit. Got what I thought was the same one today, but it was for a different brand...also no credit. They got all of my information...opinions, reviews, demographics, etc...and I got nothing. That's pretty crappy on their end. There was no mention of not qualifying or anything. It thanked my for my answers, asked a few demographic questions and said that my answers had been recorded (or something like that) and that my survey is now complete. WTH???

Ugh after trying, and trying, and trying I finally got a SH one for cedit cards. Got all the way through and it told me the survey would be verified and credited in 4-6 weeks. Guess I'll never see that reward. :-/.

I just took a Say So where after answering a lot of questions about shopping habits you had to sort thru different brands (it took forever!) but when I finished sorting them, it told me that I didn't qualify.
    Claudia

just did ssi 2 on facial care finished all and said sorry at end

took live on banking no credit