Page 108 of 156 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

I got that same survey this morning, I did get credit for it. It stated 24 minutes, I made sure I was there for 24 minutes after reading Scard post and it did credit for me.

#2505594 Credit: Survey Head Router 09/16/2013 0.80 Credits 09/16/2013 Paid

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Completed a MV tonight on various food products that did not credit.

Completed both DS and SM between 6-7AM and only the SM credited. Strange. I did the DS first of course; it was an H + P about hotel rewards programs. Anyone else have any problems with DS crediting?

I did report it via the link for GF, not that ever goes anywhere

2 nights in a row that my DS didnt credit but SM did, Tricia any idea of problems?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just noticed that the DS I completed on technology yesterday did not credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default GF

I know I posted this yesterday but can not find it, Scard posted under me today gone. I did GF yesterday, the site was down for a while kept keeping error pages, came up completed a very long Neilson at 3:30 and also did not credit. There was a problem with GF ysterday afternoon, it the eveing it was green light.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Nope-no credit for me either on GF yesterday. That hasn't happened in a long while. Had fingers crossed that it would show up overnight like earlier in the week, but it didn't...bummer

I thought things were looking up with Survey's after the contest, but I cannot get anything to credit again. Plus I cannot qualify for anything.
    Sad, but I keep plugging along. I was hoping to have $500 for our Disney Trip next April. I did a MV yesterday and no credit.

Hopefully Tricia will notice the posts about DS not crediting. Its really strange that SM is crediting and DS doesn't. Something is not quite right there.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I thought things were looking up with Survey's after the contest, but I cannot get anything to credit again. Plus I cannot qualify for anything.
    Sad, but I keep plugging along. I was hoping to have $500 for our Disney Trip next April. I did a MV yesterday and no credit.
    seems like a lot of times surveys dry up after a contest.

I am having a awful time with getting into anything for AMPs, SH and Global. Never have any luck with Ampario and Samp; which doesn't leave very many options.