Page 22 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

My last three Brain Juicers have not gone back either and I would've sworn they wouldn't credit but they all did. I hope you didn't clear cookies without waiting to see if it credited.
    Sunshine Rewards

Spent 30 minutes on a MyView about movie previews this afternoon. As of now, it still hasn't credited and probably won't. So frustrating!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

my brainjuicer did credit as well...I also have taken that movie MV and it hasnt credited more than one time that has happened to me

Did a LiveSample today on girl toys with my daughter that did not credit. It went back to the thank you page too. First LiveSample I haven't received credit for in a while.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

add sampalicios to non crediting just did a survey on a job function and finished it to get sorry try another survey.....

I have never seen someone who loses credits like you do. It is very strange. Are these surveys that you are getting the congrats page for and they are not crediting? Have you cleaned your computer lately? It is very strange that you would miss credits that often. I have been doing this for years now and have never lost survey credits more than a few in a month. You have posted many times today about lost credits which makes me think there is a major issue on your end. I have never seen anyone have issues like yours so I just wonder if you have some sort of spyware or adware on your computer. It is very odd for sure and honestly at the rate that you are completing these and getting the congrats page and then not getting credits I would stop taking them until you figure out why your credits are coming through. I haven't had a single survey not credit this week and last month the only one that didn't credit was the day greenfield had an issue. One compared to the numerous ones you post about each day tells me there is definitely something going on. Now if these posts are about surveys that you are getting disqualified for it is a different story and those should not be being posted about as there is no way to do anything about that. How many surveys have you taken and gotten the congrats page for and then not gotten credit for?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    add sampalicios to non crediting just did a survey on a job function and finished it to get sorry try another survey.....
    This is not a crediting issue. This is a qualifying issue and there is nothing we can do about this. There are many reasons we get disqualified from a survey and those are not surveys you should be reporting every time you get disqualified from a survey. The point of reporting noncrediting surveys is so that we can detect a reporting issue as quickly as possible and report it to the survey companies. If you are reporting surveys you get kicked out of then we wont know when there is an issue. Please keep your posts to surveys that you complete and get the congrats page for and then do not receive credit for. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quick question...for the past few days, my first completed with the star page SSI's have not credited. Since these always are supposed to credit immediately, I just want to be sure I should go ahead and clear cookies right then and attempt again. In other words, it won't credit if it didn't immediately. Yesterday and one other day I waited til after the top of the hour to clear, but since it never did, I waisted time. Don't know why it doesn't credit, I have gotten them on the second time. I always start out survey day by running CCleaner,so that's not it.

Some SSi do not credit, I think its the survey itself. I did one about lottery ticket, and no credit. I always clear cookies for each survey that I take, I had used FF, went back in Chrome and took 1 and it credited. Hard to figure out what is the deal. As a rule I do not take many that do not credit, it is usually SSI 1 or 2 that give me the most issues with credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

JNORTH then the thread should be taken down if you are having a problem with me posting on it. I am getting the congrats page and no there are no issues with my computer. I wont post here anymore. Thanks