Page 101 of 156 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I just got a Greenfield Survey-completed it and got the Congratulations page and no credit. Is Tricia letting us report Greenfield yet? I clicked out though and didn't save anything. I am so sad that I am not making any money for Disney, I try every day to get survey's and nothing.
    Losing SSI's is tough enough, but GF is 50% (estimate) of what they were a year ago. Not a lot left to make money for Disney.

I haven't bothered to try and report GF that don't credit for a very long time; didn't seem like they were doing anything about the credits.

Doing a live sample, getting toward the end, and at 9:00 I get:

Performing routine maintenance
    Please check back later

The application you are trying to access is currently unavailable as we are conducting routine technical maintenance to improve your experience.

Availability will resume at the following local time:
    Wednesday, July 10, 2013 3:00:00 AM

Please check back then. We apologize for any inconvenience.

The following applications are currently unavailable:

Survey Manager
    Enterprise Panel Manager
    Research Manager

Regards,
    The MarketTools Team

Improve my experience by paying me for the 40 minutes I spent on the survey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Losing SSI's is tough enough, but GF is 50% (estimate) of what they were a year ago. Not a lot left to make money for Disney.

I haven't bothered to try and report GF that don't credit for a very long time; didn't seem like they were doing anything about the credits.
    I tried today another GF and got a survey and at the end it said, "you are a duplicate respondent." Really? I haven't got a GF since April.
    I would rather be kicked out in the beginning, then letting me do the whole survey. This makes me wonder if they still get my responses and it is a way for them not to pay.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I completed a MV on banking and it did not credit at 12 or at 1.

Another MV that did not credit today - this one was a long, annoying survey on cell phones. Maybe it is my computer.

I just completed a MTC/AMP survey on retailers, got a message that thanked me for completing the survey, clicked on the next arrow, and got the following message:

Thank you for trying.

We’re sorry… although we try to have surveys available for everyone, we don’t have one that matches you today.

We appreciate your effort and hope you'll continue to visit; we have many new opportunities every day. Thank you for your willingness to share your opinion.

It's a little frustrating when you get a message in the survey that says thank you and that you have completed the survey, only to be taken back to this page and most likely, no credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

spent ~ 15 mins MTC on tv networks to end up with:

We haven’t found a survey for you just yet, but we do have more available that you may match to.

Would you like to continue qualifying?

Used to be once you got into AMP/MTC and started answering the questions, you always could complete it. Now, more and more, I answer tons of questions and end up with nothing for your efforts.

Wondering if its even worth bothering anymore.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-15-2013 at 07:44 PM.

Just spent over 30 minutes trying for a MV-finally got a message-no survey's today.
    Started on Global Network and I completed a survey and it went back and said "Thank you. You completed this survey." Does this mean I will get credit, or does it mean, I already did this survey. So I tried again and completed one on Alcohol. The website thanked me for completing it, it went back to Global and it said, I didn't qualify.
    Spent 29 minutes with Global today.

Just a heads up. Been two hours now. Finally completed a Global(first time in months). But the end results reminds me of why I don't do them....no credit! It was a brainjuicer on a big box store's deli choices.....

I completed a Live Sample about joining an online community. It did not go back to Live Sample and did not credit. Of course, the online community has my information now. I don't mind participating, but I would have liked to get my credit.