Page 132 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

unbelievable when you scroll back and look at all the posts about how many Live and My View have not credited this month, And how many members don't post? Never seen anything like this in my 4 years here.

Grrrr....took 3 Live/MyView today-guess what? Only got credit for one....

Sure hope February is better....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Angry

trying to boost my PP cash out today and get more entries for the contest so I decided to try My View today. Cleared cookies, went directly into the survey, made it last as long as the time it said at the beginning and again NO CREDIT. it was a JD Power on a washing machine purchase.

somewhere between 15-20 MV/Live that I have not gotten credit for this month.

The not crediting situation with these 2 companies is not acceptable and has been going on for 2 months now.

What do we have to do to get some attention to this?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    trying to boost my PP cash out today and get more entries for the contest so I decided to try My View today. Cleared cookies, went directly into the survey, made it last as long as the time it said at the beginning and again NO CREDIT. it was a JD Power on a washing machine purchase.

The not crediting situation with these 2 companies is not acceptable and has been going on for 2 months now.

They just don't care, honestly. I can email them again and try to figure out what is going on, but I don't even think that they have a person that answers emails. They pretty much just tell us that if we do not get credit for something, it is because the person either didn't take the survey right or didn't qualify.

How about we try this. Go ahead and start listing all of the information about the surveys that do not credit in this thread. We really need specifics, like the survey number while you are taking it. Maybe if we can put together enough concrete information and get them to come see that this is being posted about them, they will start to pay attention.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Did you get a Live credit today?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Did you get a Live credit today?
    Yes. I waited almost 2 hours after I completed the Live and 1.5 hours after it credited before I used CCleaner and went directly into MV. Did it in my other browser and closed the first browser.

I have tried everything I can think of to get credit because unfortunately they seem to have the most surveys. Some days I do one before work and the other in the evening and it doesn't seem to make a difference. Don't use the same browser. Would love to figure out if there is something I can do to make it work. But will all the other posts from members I don't think its something I am doing.
    Last edited by SCard; 01-31-2014 at 10:46 AM.

Took and completed a Live Sample survey about meals, and it credited as a My View. Does that mean I can try for a Live Sample again?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    Took and completed a Live Sample survey about meals, and it credited as a My View. Does that mean I can try for a Live Sample again?
    I have cleared cookies and been able to take a Live when that happened to me. Stange isn't it?

I have cleared cookies and been able to take a Live when that happened to me. Stange isn't it?
    It is kind of strange. I will go ahead and clear cookies and try LS again.

edited to add... I did try a LS again, and this one did credit as a LS.
    Last edited by toystoryduo; 01-31-2014 at 04:11 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I know it's happened to others but it's a first for me-took a Live-JD Power on paint-and it credited as MV. Haven't even clicked on MV today as I was waiting for Live to credit.

I DID a MV yesterday that never credited at all. And, as always, used Ccleaner before closing out for the night.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards