Page 129 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

RFG = research for good
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for your answer did not see that one coming. I do not do it often, but did it several times this week and it always credited for me.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

speaking of RFG, I completed one today that did not credit. it was a PSB or whatever their name is now
    Last edited by SCard; 01-18-2014 at 12:30 PM.

yeah I thought it was just me, I have done a bunch that I don't get credit for. I am still new to the site so I figured maybe I was doing something wrong but I have a lot that I get all the way to the end and just never see the credit. I usually am not even sure which link I got qualified under so I couldn't do a ticket if I had realized I could lol. It is pretty frustrating though.

Arrow A Survey Company that Does Not Credit Even One SR Member

This fooling around with non-crediting surveys is so aggravating and such a time waster. SR should immediately suspend such survey companies until they are assured that the credit problem is fixed. If it happens again, re-suspend them again. Three strikes and that survey company should be dumped. Get real SR, if one of SR's members non-performed on their job like that it would result in being terminated from that job. No SR excuses please!

Quote Originally Posted by frompenniestoprincesses View Post
    yeah I thought it was just me, I have done a bunch that I don't get credit for. I am still new to the site so I figured maybe I was doing something wrong but I have a lot that I get all the way to the end and just never see the credit. I usually am not even sure which link I got qualified under so I couldn't do a ticket if I had realized I could lol. It is pretty frustrating though.
    I've been a member for 4 years now and have never had such a bad month with things not crediting. I have not kept track (wish I had) but at least 12 Live/My View have not credited for me this month. These 2 seem to be the worst offenders. Sometimes I just stop doing those 2 for a while but unfortuneately they seem to have the most surveys.

it is frustrating for sure. You can only report DS, there is a link for that under their surveys; sometimes Tricia can get us back credits for DS. You can't do a trouble ticket for surveys not crediting. Be sure to take your time with Toluna (GF) another member pointed out that they seem to require that you spend at least 20 minutes on the survey. Since I started paying attention to the time I have a lot less issues with those.

No MV credit yesterday or today.

Angry

Another Live that did not credit today. It was on a line of products from a well known collectible figurine company. I cleared cookies and went directly into the survey and it completed correctly; there is no reason for the survey not to credit.

I am done with Live and My View. I have had close to 15 of their surveys that have not credited this month. I have had it with giving them my completed surveys and getting nothing for it.

This situation with Live and My View is not acceptable and based on the other posts here, many members are not getting credits either. This month has been the worst.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Not sure what the problem is with others credits not crediting but Live does credit for me and it's the one that I've gotten the most credits from so far this month. Are you going too fast, I always count to 5 before clicking on the next question. Wish I had some answers to help.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Live and My view are sometimey since they have change there server. I would think it depends on the survey itself. They do give amount of time it should take, but that does not work with PSB movie survey, complete it at the 15 mark and you will get the sorry screen. Today I had one on buying a new car, it did not credit. Tried later in the day and it did credit. The 16 minutes ads survey does not credit, I know that what the answers are I am lost. If you do not spend enough time on it, you get the sorry screen, you may have noticed it was quicker than usual. If Trish sees these posts, she could send a support ticket to Live and see if she can get any answers. I have done 2cents once or twice and got the completion screen and it did not credit. January is a bad month for surveys and weather.

Jtowner
    Jtowner