Page 88 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I'm really on a roll. I've now done three SSI surveys that told me at the end that I didn't quality. What in the heck is going on?
    Did you use the SSI2 link or SSI? I used SSI and it was back up but didn't credit at 6, waiting to see if it credits.

stinks when you spend all that time on a survey and then DNQ; just happened to me in a Global.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Did you use the SSI2 link or SSI? I used SSI and it was back up but didn't credit at 6, waiting to see if it credits.

stinks when you spend all that time on a survey and then DNQ; just happened to me in a Global.
    All three were SSI ones -- two gave me the "you did not quality" and one just didn't credit. I also did a MTC that didn't credit.
    Last edited by tarheelpat; 05-01-2013 at 09:59 AM.

I just got credit for an SSI! I'm guessing it's been 5 or even 6 hours since I did it.

Yes, I'm doing surveys in the middle of the night. I've been sick and my cold medicine made me as wide awake as a baby at 3 a.m.!

I'll add a My View on cell phone providers. Involved watching several commercials, so pretty long.

I havent been able to even get into LIVE in the past almost 2 weeks, just getting a screen to put email address in and no other info and getting sorry no surveys every time, anyone else?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Finally am able to get into an AMP. 25 minutes on an "interview" about canned tomatoes, at 90% and end up with

We haven’t found a survey for you just yet, but we do have more available that you may match to.

Would you like to continue qualifying?

would have been nice if they decided that before I wasted 20 mins

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    I havent been able to even get into LIVE in the past almost 2 weeks, just getting a screen to put email address in and no other info and getting sorry no surveys every time, anyone else?
    It has been working ok for me. What browser are you using?
    Sunshine Rewards

Completed an SSI for Forbes Consulting on air fresheners that routed to the "Sorry but you do not qualify for this survey" page. The survey is long , took my time, and answered all the demographic questions but still got the not qualifying page. Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    Completed an SSI for Forbes Consulting on air fresheners that routed to the "Sorry but you do not qualify for this survey" page. The survey is long , took my time, and answered all the demographic questions but still got the not qualifying page. Very frustrating.
    I had that one, too. I find it especially annoying when demographic questions are at the end. Really?

Just completed another SSI on the criminal justice system and was routed to this page again:

Although you didn't qualify to complete this particular survey, we appreciate your willingness to take part.

We have more survey opportunities ready for you!

There must be some sort of problem so I am not trying any more tonight.