Page 89 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

I have gotten this error with SSI the last few days at the end of a survey. While I wait for the star page, the text on tab changes to "DKR Complete" and then this message:

Thank you for trying. We are sorry... although we try to have surveys available for everyone, we don't have one that matches you today. We appreciate your effort and and hope you will continue visit; we have many new opportunities every day. Thank you for your willingness to share your opinion.

because I have seen the "DKR complete" I wait to see if they credit and every one has, one not until the 2nd hour. Will see if this one today credits.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I have gotten this error with SSI the last few days at the end of a survey. While I wait for the star page, the text on tab changes to "DKR Complete" and then this message:

Thank you for trying. We are sorry... although we try to have surveys available for everyone, we don't have one that matches you today. We appreciate your effort and and hope you will continue visit; we have many new opportunities every day. Thank you for your willingness to share your opinion.

because I have seen the "DKR complete" I wait to see if they credit and every one has, one not until the 2nd hour. Will see if this one today credits.
    I also got the "DKR complete" tab after completing both of these surveys. I just checked my account and I did not receive credit for either of the surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    I also got the "DKR complete" tab after completing both of these surveys. I just checked my account and I did not receive credit for either of the surveys.
    Sorry to hear that, I was hoping that maybe others were not getting credit for surveys with that error because they perhaps cleared cookies before the credit came through.

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    I havent been able to even get into LIVE in the past almost 2 weeks, just getting a screen to put email address in and no other info and getting sorry no surveys every time, anyone else?
    Something has changed with Live I think. For the last 10 days every time I don't qualify for a survey it goes to a dead end page and I have to go back to the SR survey list, fill out the whole form again. I was able to get them most days but took a lot of work. The last few days of April,Live kept sending me into MV again and again and I got tired of having to fill out my demographics and gave up in frustration.

The pages in Live look different than they did b4 too.

I am using FF,

The above is exactly my experience with Live. If you don't qualify for the survey, it sends you to a dead end page. You have to go back in a fill out all the demos again. Still been able to get one most days but it takes alot longer than it used to.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default LIVE

Completed a fairly long Live Sample survey about cell phones and it did not credit at the top of the hour. I still have the congratulations page up on my computer.
    LiveSample has been my go to survey for the last two months, I hope this is just a glitch and that nothing has changed!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Something has changed with Live I think. For the last 10 days every time I don't qualify for a survey it goes to a dead end page and I have to go back to the SR survey list, fill out the whole form again. I was able to get them most days but took a lot of work. The last few days of April,Live kept sending me into MV again and again and I got tired of having to fill out my demographics and gave up in frustration.

The pages in Live look different than they did b4 too.

I am using FF,
    Same thing is happening with me and I am using Internet Explorer.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Same thing for me also with Live, I have to keep filling out the demo again and again. I did get a live today to credit it was one on fast food place with new offerings. It does take a lot longer to fill them out, but what I found once I fill it out the 1st time I just put my email address and 1 letter in each for address, zip and then have to fill in m or f and zip code but as long as you have your email is what they are looking for. Saves some time, never used to be that way, in chromes I used to just get the email address page and that was all, not so lately.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Completed SH about motorized lawn care products thru LRW and it did not credit.

Completed an SSI about Carnival. Went through the whole survey and at the end got the flag screen. SO FRUSTRATING!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards