Page 48 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

About 90% done in a DS (Intellisurvey) about movies and end up with:

We’re Sorry

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again after a few minutes.

I think the live light is not correct, I have tried several times to get one and could not, light never went to yellow, keeps showing green.
    Jtowner

The light counts the number of PEOPLE who tried, not the total number of attempts. So if one person tries 10 times, it only counts as 1 person still. I'm showing over 50% of people who tried live sample in the last 6 hours were able to get credit for a survey. But both SSI and Greenfield are crediting even higher than that right now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The light counts the number of PEOPLE who tried, not the total number of attempts. So if one person tries 10 times, it only counts as 1 person still. I'm showing over 50% of people who tried live sample in the last 6 hours were able to get credit for a survey. But both SSI and Greenfield are crediting even higher than that right now.
    I got a Live this morning. The only time I didn't get credit, was when I didn't clean out my cache in the morning.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

DH was about 80% through a long IPSOS survey for SSI on pudding that stalled. He filled out a page on purchases, hit submit, and was routed to a page that said "The page cannot be found".

I just completed an SSI about lawn mowers that finished normally with the star page, but it didn't credit. Anyone else having trouble?

Edited:

I just finished another SSI that did credit, so it must have been a glitch or a problem with that particular survey.
    Last edited by StitchandPooh'smom; 11-17-2012 at 06:23 PM.

I took that Lawn Mower one on SSi yesterday-same result too.

last 24 hours a GF and a MV didn't credit- using Firefox. Bummer. Usually I have no problems with either of those---
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    last 24 hours a GF and a MV didn't credit- using Firefox. Bummer. Usually I have no problems with either of those---
    I also had two surveys not credit yesterday, an SSI and a Live Sample. I use Firefox for my surveys too. I usually do not have a problem with SSI but Live Sample will not credit for me 90% of the time.

Completed DS this morning, watched and reviewed a movie clip (Not PSB), took my time and it was about 30 mins; got the validation code at the end and no credit after 2 hours. And there are no more.