Page 27 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

DH completed a GTM on a new hotel concept that did not credit.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Haven't been too active in surveys lately, but DS done this morning just to see what was going on with all the complaints about it. Literally had not touched this survey in quite a while, but being a seasoned survey taker, am quite aware how to properly take a survey: going slowly, being careful to properly read the questions, etc.

Finished a DS on technology only to get a "you don't qualify for this survey" at the end 15 minutes later. Hopefully Greenfield will take a better look at their surveys before too many people completely stop taking them.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I just finished a MV on movies, got to the last page where I ranked the survey from 1 to 6, and it went to this page:

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The page may not exist, the web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
    If you typed the page address, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
    Click the Back button to try another link
    Open the research.opinionconnect.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Details:
    Page - http://research.opinionconnect.com/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.dll
    HTTP 503 - Error processing page
    Subcode 3
    Source - Interviewer Server Web Tier

It is so frustrating how many surveys I have to complete just to get one to credit. Despite having so many daily survey choices, I am having a harder time than ever earning Supermember since it seems like I have to finish two just to get one to credit. I took two SSIs yesterday just to get one to credit since the first one didn't. Totally not SR's fault, but it affects their bottom line as it takes twice as long to earn half as much.

I woud have ranked the movie survey a lot lower if I had known I was going to spend 25 minutes on it for nothing!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Oh, no...I just finished a movie survey on MV too. Wonder if it will credit?

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Oh, no...I just finished a movie survey on MV too. Wonder if it will credit?
    If you got to the end, it will probably credit fine. I got the error page instead of the MV page at the end. Good luck!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I got the error page on a MV movie survey too. It was a LONG and BORING survey too so it was frustrating that it went to an error page and even refreshing didn't help.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the warning, I exited out of the movie survey. That company doesn't like where I live, just about every time I get one as soon as I enter my state it boots me. Not this time though.

No credit for a Greenfield Survey on an adult beverage that took 40 minutes to complete and went back to the Congratulations page.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Completed MV survey about gratitude that did not credit even though it went back to the MV registration page. Was thru PSB; have no luck any more with that company just about every time I get into one as soon as I enter my state I get booted.

what I would have been grateful for is credit for a survey that I took the time to complete.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Completed MV survey about gratitude that did not credit even though it went back to the MV registration page. Was thru PSB; have no luck any more with that company just about every time I get into one as soon as I enter my state I get booted.

what I would have been grateful for is credit for a survey that I took the time to complete.
    Same for me on this one. I even typed a little note of gratification in the "how was this survey" box. Can I take it back? lol