Page 116 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Took a Give us your 2 cents on insurance, got to the end, and got 404 directory not found at the end . . .

This is really getting to be frustrating!

I've finished 5 or 6 Live Samples this month and have gotten credit for 1.
    This is beyond frustrating!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

What I don't understand is why Live Sample is always green if people are having a hard time with it crediting??? I just completed one so we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
    What I don't understand is why Live Sample is always green if people are having a hard time with it crediting??? I just completed one so we'll see what happens.
    Only a percentage of the people who do surveys participate in the forum, so I think we have a bit of a skewed view just from the posts here. I can see as the numbers come in though. I see the most recent live credit from 10:27am.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Only a percentage of the people who do surveys participate in the forum, so I think we have a bit of a skewed view just from the posts here. I can see as the numbers come in though. I see the most recent live credit from 10:27am.
    I really feel Live is on a 24 hr rotation and you have to clean out your history and cache. I have been having luck with them, but yesterday I didn't qualify for a survey with Live which is rare.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I really feel Live is on a 24 hr rotation and you have to clean out your history and cache. I have been having luck with them, but yesterday I didn't qualify for a survey with Live which is rare.
    I've been trying Live and MyView every other day instead of every day and have had better luck with credits. The Live I took earlier just credited.

Quote Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
    I've been trying Live and MyView every other day instead of every day and have had better luck with credits. The Live I took earlier just credited.
    Good to know. I'll give that a try. Yesterday's didn't credit, so I guess I won't try one again until tomorrow.

I have been waiting for the first one I take of MV/Live to credit and clearing cookies before trying the other. Have had pretty good luck with credits.

Yesterday I only had time for a couple of surveys and they didn't credit. One was Live and the other the .90 AMP. I think my problem was I might have forgotten to clear cookies before I started . It is usually the first thing I do every day, and like others have said, I wait for one Live or MV to credit, then I clear cookies and do the other. Clearing cookies is key I believe.

I did a Live Survey on chocolate that was so long and didn't credit. ANNOYING