Page 117 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Finished a Live Sample about 5 hours ago and never received credit. This is the third time in a week that I have had a Live Sample that didn't credit. I've enjoyed doing surveys for many years but it's just not worth it anymore to spend time and have it be so hit or miss as to whether it will credit.

I decided to give Live another try. Made sure cookies were cleared and everything. I got a REALLY long survey on clothing, and still no credit. It seems Live surveys just don't like me, and yet I've had great luck with them for the last few months. Maybe I'll try again next month. Maybe by then it will decide to recognize me.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Well, yesterday Live credited and Greenfield did not. Tonight, took both and neither have credited so far. 2 hours spent to get 2 surveys- both completed fine and got the proper credit screens, but still not credited. This is really getting frustrating- SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS!

Update- well, Live finally credited. Fingers crossed for Greenfield . . .
    Last edited by russellh; 10-15-2013 at 10:13 PM.

I took a really short Greenfield survey that didn't route back. I did end up with a $5 Amazon gift code from it though, so I'm not too upset about it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Completed AMP about kids tablets and TV that did not credit.

Completed another Live this morning that did not credit, was on packaged baked goods, in store bakeries, and independent bakeries. And of course no MV.

Very discouraging how few survey opportunities are left. Live is becoming a waste of time.

Live was green most of last night but never got into one. Have tried both IE and FF.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Completed another Live this morning that did not credit, was on packaged baked goods, in store bakeries, and independent bakeries. And of course no MV.

Very discouraging how few survey opportunities are left. Live is becoming a waste of time.

Live was green most of last night but never got into one. Have tried both IE and FF.
    I just finished the same survey that you are describing through Live. I will report back whether it posts or not. I understand your frustration. DS did that to me today. I hate to not get credit especially with this contest.

UPDATE: The Live Sample survey I took on baked goods etc. just credited. I used Firefox.
    Last edited by magnolia; 11-13-2013 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    I just finished the same survey that you are describing through Live. I will report back whether it posts or not. I understand your frustration. DS did that to me today. I hate to not get credit especially with this contest.

UPDATE: The Live Sample survey I took on baked goods etc. just credited. I used Firefox.
    thanks. I have no idea what the problem or what to do about it other than just not do Live anymore as its becoming a waste of my time

Scard, I am thinking wait on taking the Live under later in the morning or after work. I think lately since they have changed servers, I can tell that because that there is now a new cookie, anyway when I did one early on Tues morning it did not credit. I then started to wait until later in the day to take it and it has credited last 2 days. I find with surveys if you start having issues you have to try different things to get them to work. I use Chrome for Live it works much better, FF would just not work when you get PSB surveys, it would just go down. Chrome does not do that. I would also say use a different email address, and see if that will work for you.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard, I am thinking wait on taking the Live under later in the morning or after work. I think lately since they have changed servers, I can tell that because that there is now a new cookie, anyway when I did one early on Tues morning it did not credit. I then started to wait until later in the day to take it and it has credited last 2 days. I find with surveys if you start having issues you have to try different things to get them to work. I use Chrome for Live it works much better, FF would just not work when you get PSB surveys, it would just go down. Chrome does not do that. I would also say use a different email address, and see if that will work for you.

Jtowner
    Thanks I will try Live later in the day tomorrow. I have been using IE for the GFs and old MV as PSB crashes as you said in FF. Live and all the others I do in FF as I have had less problems. Global does not credit for me in IE. I even tried using my e-mail address from my internet provider (use yahoo for SR) to test Live/MV and get the same thing, no surveys or maximum limit for the day. Quickly tried my computer at work (I do not do surveys on company time) and same thing, can't get in.

I appreciate you trying to help, its frustrating.