Page 127 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Well, yesterdays Livesample did not credit . . .

Seems to be a disturbing trend . . .

Quote Originally Posted by russellh View Post
    Well, yesterdays Livesample did not credit . . .

Seems to be a disturbing trend . . .
    sure is Live/MV are awful and GF is starting to have a lot on did not credits too.

Another MV that did not credit today, it was on dog/cat flea/heartworm products. Cleared cookies before I started and went directly into MV.

I have about had it, must be 10 MV/Live that have not credited so far this month.

2 days in a row got white pages with thank you at the end of DS and didnt reroute back to SR homepage...thinking I need a new routine or hobby in the evening because this is wasting my time now
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Has anyone ever had one of those black screen advertising surveys to credit? the ones where you watch 15 ads, some video, some print, some radio.....anyway, I don't think they ever credit. I won't do them anymore. When will I learn...today I guess.

I got that black screen one 3 times now it DID credit last week via MV but didnt on Monday night of this week and prob over a month ago didnt. But MV and LIVE arent crediting for me at all no matter which ones they are

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    Has anyone ever had one of those black screen advertising surveys to credit? the ones where you watch 15 ads, some video, some print, some radio.....anyway, I don't think they ever credit. I won't do them anymore. When will I learn...today I guess.
    might have had one credit a long time ago. recently none have credited, I made the mistake of doing one the other day only because I was trying for the contest and it didn't credit. Another wonderful survey from Live/My View.
    about 30% of my Live/My Views have not credited this month.

They used to credit before Live changed servers, I also agree I am staying away from them, twice in the last week finished them and nothing.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I hope Tricia will be able to come back from her Summitt and maybe have some ideas to help us get some of these credits with Survey's. I used to be able to get 60-90 credits a month, then it went down to 50 and I am lucky if I get maybe 12 a month. I always qualified with Greenfield and every survey I try taking gives me the same message, 'something about a cache is no longer available." I see it pop up in the middle of the survey and if I complete the survey I will still get that same message. I won't even try GF anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I hope Tricia will be able to come back from her Summitt and maybe have some ideas to help us get some of these credits with Survey's. I used to be able to get 60-90 credits a month, then it went down to 50 and I am lucky if I get maybe 12 a month. I always qualified with Greenfield and every survey I try taking gives me the same message, 'something about a cache is no longer available." I see it pop up in the middle of the survey and if I complete the survey I will still get that same message. I won't even try GF anymore.
    I sure hope she checks out this thread, I recall seeing her post before that she doesn't look at this very often.

January is always slow but all of us not getting this many credits isn't acceptable. GF had become my "go to" surveys again the last quarter of 2013; lots of surveys and very few crediting/technical issues.