Page 142 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looks like there might only be 3 of you who are missing credits from today? Does that sound right?
    I am missing one from yesterday, the same cottage cheese one as russellh

It looks like there might only be 3 of you who are missing credits from today? Does that sound right?
    And I had the RFG 3 that I posted about on 5/21 in post 1401.

Any help with the credits would be appreciated- It is unusual for RFG to have issue like this from what I have seen. I do not think I have ever had any issues until the one started last week.

AMp has a new system in place, got lots of ?ds from Ispos on TV station, ended with no completion page, this is what I got, of course I did not close it. Well low and behold it did credit, not sure what to think, did this happen to anyone else?

Jtowner

Thank you!
    These are all the questions we have for you today.
    Thank you for your time.
    All information you provide is kept strictly confidential and is used for research purpose only.

Please close this box.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    AMp has a new system in place, got lots of ?ds from Ispos on TV station, ended with no completion page, this is what I got, of course I did not close it. Well low and behold it did credit, not sure what to think, did this happen to anyone else?

Jtowner

Thank you!
    Thank you for your time.
    All information you provide is kept strictly confidential and is used for research purpose only.

Please close this box.
    I get this from time to time with the AMPs

Thanks Scard, I have never seen it before, I never do Ispos page when it comes before Amp, I am thinking that is where you may have seen ending. I answered all there ?ds before and it was a waste of time, so now when I get into that 1st with Ispos, I go out and go back into 1st page of AMp, sometimes I have to do that 2-3 times before I get into the correct page of AMp. I always get the amp ending page, last night it was that ending/

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Thanks Scard, I have never seen it before, I never do Ispos page when it comes before Amp, I am thinking that is where you may have seen ending. I answered all there ?ds before and it was a waste of time, so now when I get into that 1st with Ispos, I go out and go back into 1st page of AMp, sometimes I have to do that 2-3 times before I get into the correct page of AMp. I always get the amp ending page, last night it was that ending/

Jtowner
    it can be confusing. sometimes I get the same ending when I don't qualify.The first time I got this ending page and I knew I had completed the survey I figured it would not credit but it did. I very rarely have any problems with AMP crediting and can pretty much tell if I did complete one.

Like you I am seeing more and more IPSOS from AMP and both of these in other surveys, RFG, SH, etc. Prefer to get them directly as the payout is higher.

Turns out RFG changed their IP address without telling us. So they were still capturing the information but it just wasn't getting back to our system. SG is fixing it right now and backcrediting everyone so it should all be back to normal within minutes.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

RFG is fixed I got the credit from yesterday, thanks good job of responding so fast.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

MTC, got the new page for completion again, like yesterday waiting to see what happens at 10:15 will update.

Jtowner

Okay it did credit so this page does credit, so not used to it.

Thank you!
    Thank you for your time.

Please close this box.
    Last edited by jtowner; 05-28-2014 at 10:18 AM. Reason: add
    Jtowner

Turns out RFG changed their IP address without telling us. So they were still capturing the information but it just wasn't getting back to our system. SG is fixing it right now and backcrediting everyone so it should all be back to normal within minutes.
    thank you! I don't see my credit from Monday yet, I completed the same survey on cottage cheese that did not credit for russellh yesterday.