Page 144 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    That's odd. I got the same one this AM and it credited somewhere btw 10 and 20 minutes after the hour. I DID notice that parts of the survey were slow to load at times, making me wonder if I would get to the end without problems. Sorry it didn't credit for you.
    Thanks

parts of those always seem to load a bit slow, but there was nothing out of the ordinary with the survey, I was surprised that it did not credit. Not likely Live will let me do another one after work as my experience with them is that when one doesn't credit that day, I often can't get into another. It's like Live thinks I already did one for the day, I did!

can't get DS/SM anymore, prolly won't be much of anything for me to do tonight on SR; time for other things.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Thanks

parts of those always seem to load a bit slow, but there was nothing out of the ordinary with the survey, I was surprised that it did not credit. Not likely Live will let me do another one after work as my experience with them is that when one doesn't credit that day, I often can't get into another. It's like Live thinks I already did one for the day, I did!

can't get DS/SM anymore, prolly won't be much of anything for me to do tonight on SR; time for other things.
    I hear you. I can't get into DS/SM surveys anymore, either. It's been a couple of years since I did surveys. We've had relatives live here on and off, my working career has changed for both DH and I, and our monthly income has changed since then. Although I'm being honest, I don't think Toluna thinks all these changes are possible, lol! It's life, but probably not to a computerized program. However, I am happy with all the other survey opportunities. It's much better than a couple of years ago, so I'm not going to complain.

Hope you have a better day with surveys later on. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I hear you. I can't get into DS/SM surveys anymore, either. It's been a couple of years since I did surveys. We've had relatives live here on and off, my working career has changed for both DH and I, and our monthly income has changed since then. Although I'm being honest, I don't think Toluna thinks all these changes are possible, lol! It's life, but probably not to a computerized program. However, I am happy with all the other survey opportunities. It's much better than a couple of years ago, so I'm not going to complain.

Hope you have a better day with surveys later on. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    thanks it is good that there are other surveys to take other than the Greenfield ones. when I started here 4 years ago there were only 4 daily surveys. its too bad the ones that we can't take are the ones that are green most of the time.

Good luck to you too, we won't be going back to Disney until 2016; its a good thing I have years to earn for the trip.

Completed a research for good 1 on vehicles, got the right finish screen, but it did not credit . . . with any luck it is just stuck like the ones a few weeks ago and still credits . . .

Completed MTC this am on cell phones and basketball and no credit. Second or 3rd AMP/MTC that has not credited in the last 2 weeks

More and more frustration with surveys that I can no longer get into and ones like AMP that that I never had problems with crediting and now it is happening more and more frequently.

Another entry in the Second Chance Drawing

I was wondering if anyone else has been getting this problem? I spent 30-40 minutes on the Greenfield/Toluna Survey and as soon as I get to the end of it and click to the next screen it says I did not qualify for the survey. I can tell I completed the whole thing because of the timer on top of the page. This happened two times to me already.

Also Global Test Market Survey did the same thing to me this morning. I completed the 30 minute survey and as soon as I get to the end it says I did not qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by Bella749 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else has been getting this problem? I spent 30-40 minutes on the Greenfield/Toluna Survey and as soon as I get to the end of it and click to the next screen it says I did not qualify for the survey. I can tell I completed the whole thing because of the timer on top of the page. This happened two times to me already.

Also Global Test Market Survey did the same thing to me this morning. I completed the 30 minute survey and as soon as I get to the end it says I did not qualify.
    When we have asked the survey companies about this they say that there was some kind of quality issue--either a trick question was answered wrong, it was taken too quickly, etc. It doesn't sound like time was the issue for you though.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Arrow Enter Me in the Did Not Credit Column for the Second Chance Drawing

Opinion Central survey completed this morning. Got the thank you, we hope you appreciated our survey message. I would have preferred receiving credit from those creeps. It was a very lengthy survey. They are creeps and crooks1

I also had a very lengthy survey from Opinion Central today. 102 questions. Mine credited however. Which is good because it was the only survey I was able to get today
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Completed a Live this morning that did not credit. It was an Opinion Bar on ads, one in particular about software for ipads. Got the correct end page:

Today at 7:23 AM

Congratulations

XXX, you have successfully completed a survey. Thank you!

You can try again for another chance to enter the $50,000 sweepstakes and voice your awesome opinion.

If you came to LiveSample through a referral site, we just let them you know you completed your survey. Whoop Whoop!

another entry in the contest.