Page 15 of 156 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

SR must have it out for me tonight...took DS that never have taken before said one entry so no credit and just did SH on allergy meds that completed and went back to give me a new survey
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Completed SM about electronics/eyeglass cleaning products and it didn't credit. Will wait another hour.....

was happy to get DS/SM on the first try this AM, now not so happy.

what a surprise it didn't credit.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-26-2012 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    after taking about 20 mins to even get into one SSI took one on motorcycles and completed it for it to get an error and of course it didnt credit so frusterating
    Did the same one, got the flag page at the end.

Since around 7PM last night I did not get credit for 4 surveys that I completed:

SH/Samp/SSI/SM

this is ridiculous and if you check out the various threads it's not just me, other members are having the same issue.

and during this 2 day contest, we are trying to get everyone we can.

I just took one of these - only the 3rd one I've been able to get this month. Finished the survey and put in the code only to get the message "sorry we're having technical difficulties, try again later." I don't expect that one to credit. Greenfield Surveys have been horrible for me this month!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

DH completed a GF late last night/early this morning that did not credit. He got the validation code and congratulations pages but no credit.

Posted this under SM not crediting but perhaps it belongs on this thread instead:

Completed SM this morning about glasses/electronics cleaning products. Did the CAPTCHA code at the beginning, maybe at the end(can't remember) got and entered the validation code and went back to the congrats page but did not credit on the 1st or 2nd hour

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Try another one. The Greenfields are crediting. I took one this morning that I got the congrats page for that didn't credit. I asked Tricia to check it and they are crediting. I cleared cookies and went and took another and it credited on the hour.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Try another one. The Greenfields are crediting. I took one this morning that I got the congrats page for that didn't credit. I asked Tricia to check it and they are crediting. I cleared cookies and went and took another and it credited on the hour.
    I understand that taking another one is always an option but I work full time and just don't have the time to keep taking surveys that don't credit thru no fault of mine. I had 4 from various surveys that did not credit since last evening; doing another one every time could be over an hour which I just don't have time to do. I think alot of our SR members have limited time to do surveys and can't keep redoing ones they already completed.

We all know that things go wrong and sometimes things just don't credit but seems like all of a sudden there are problems with numerous people not getting credits. I will try another SM tonight IF Ihave time. Hope it credits.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I'm sorry your frustrated and I understand the frustration but when there is not an overall problem with them crediting there is nothing SR can do. SR doesn't have a lot of options for surveys that don't credit. I hate to say that it is a risk we take for doing surveys but I guess that kind of sums it up. Perhaps a break would be good. I took one for many months because it was becoming time consuming and frustrating. I'm back to taking them again because I like the extra money. I promise if there were something Tricia could do she would do. When you lose out on $2-$4 dollars she loses out on that times the number of people who had a survey not credit. Hopefully the rest of the day for surveys goes better for you. I'm sorry there isn't more that can be done. It is even harder when it is a SM because those you can't even report to GF. Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards