Page 17 of 156 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Im merging this thread with the others because we have quite a few threads about surveys going at one time. I have let her know though.
    Sunshine Rewards

Took a 2nd GF-which it shouldn't have let me do if the first one went thru, right?-and an SM which both should have credited at 6pm(mountain) here. Nada.

I'm outta here until tomorrow-too frustrating.....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

For now my best suggestion is just to stay clear of the GF surveys because they will not respond to any emails after business hours. That means the regular GF as well as the second one. I would stick with the other 8 for the contest just to be on the safe side. Hopefully they will import any missing credits for us tomorrow (they usually do) but I understand it will not help for the contest. If I get word from them that there ARE missing credits and they are going to import them, I'll extend the time everyone can post their entries to compensate for it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    For now my best suggestion is just to stay clear of the GF surveys because they will not respond to any emails after business hours. That means the regular GF as well as the second one. I would stick with the other 8 for the contest just to be on the safe side. Hopefully they will import any missing credits for us tomorrow (they usually do) but I understand it will not help for the contest. If I get word from them that there ARE missing credits and they are going to import them, I'll extend the time everyone can post their entries to compensate for it.
    Thanks, if the AMP I just completed credits at 9PM, I will have 7 for today. The SM I completed tonight will be my 8th.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-26-2012 at 08:28 PM.

I would go in and try them again because there is the possibility they wont upload credits because we are seeing credits come in still. Occasionally they will but don't count on it for your 8 because we can only take what they give us and more often than not it is nothing. I hope you get the last ones!
    Sunshine Rewards

AMP didn't credit either, back down to 6 for today. Pointless to keep trying at this point.

If I were you I would go in and do a serious cleaning. What browser are you using? I just had an AMP credit last hour so I know they are crediting. That is a lot of surveys not crediting for you and they are all on different networks so it is very strange. There is something up on your computer and unfortunately I don't know how to tell you to fix it. I would start with running a scan and cleaning. Try changing browsers. I can't use Internet Explorer to do SR anymore but now with Firefox most everything credits. Sorry it has been a tough day. Hopefully a deep clean and some rest will do the trick and tomorrow will be better.
    Sunshine Rewards

I dont think it is anything to do with cleaning the computer. I do a "deep" clean as you say every night and I had 4 that didnt credit last night and on average 2 per day that dont credit, there are some major issues NOT with individual computers

let me update my frusteration my SSI 2 did NOT credit either so now that is ONE for the whole night!
    Last edited by mellymel261; 07-26-2012 at 09:47 PM. Reason: more not creditng
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

My GF survey that I took today did not credit, I never have a problem with this one and another survey didn't credit either but I can't remember which one it was, I tried all of them today.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    If I were you I would go in and do a serious cleaning. What browser are you using? I just had an AMP credit last hour so I know they are crediting. That is a lot of surveys not crediting for you and they are all on different networks so it is very strange. There is something up on your computer and unfortunately I don't know how to tell you to fix it. I would start with running a scan and cleaning. Try changing browsers. I can't use Internet Explorer to do SR anymore but now with Firefox most everything credits. Sorry it has been a tough day. Hopefully a deep clean and some rest will do the trick and tomorrow will be better.
    I use FF for SR, just works better for me, I use Ccleaner at least twice a day (after SSI and when I shut down for the night). Because I have had so many issues with surveys not crediting the last 24 hours, I have used cleaned more often then usual; waiting 2 hours for the missing credits to show up. My browser is cleaner than it has ever been.

Other people are not getting credits either,
    Last edited by SCard; 07-26-2012 at 10:05 PM.