Page 18 of 156 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Unfortunately the numbers are not saying that there is a major problem. The numbers are saying that the surveys are crediting. I had a Daily Survey not credit and then I took another and it the next one did. Greenfield is going to say that there was an issue on my end because the next one and the large majority of the others did. The rest of the surveys I took today (6 of them) all credited as expected. We can't go to the survey companies and say that we have some surveys not crediting when they can point to the numbers and show us the large majority that are. I know it sucks but that is what it is. I am sure that Tricia reported it to them but since it is different surveys that it is happening with and different members there is not much luck they are going to see it as a "major problem" because the 5 or 6 members we have that are saying they didn't get credit are a small percentage of the people who are taking their surveys all day long. I wish it were different but it isn't. Hopefully tomorrow they will get back with Tricia and say that they help but I would rather you guys not depend on that happening. Especially since there is only one red survey and that is the long AMP which means that the majority of people taking the rest of the surveys are getting credit for them. Could it be flukey surveys? Perhaps but the only way to get rid of those is to report them and the new system of putting a captcha at the beginning and end makes it hard for us to get the url for those. I wish there was more that we could do...truly I do because the more money you make, the money Tricia makes, the more contests and prizes and percent increases she can give the rest of us. We all want 100% crediting (or as close as we can get). Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I use FF for SR, just works better for me, I use Ccleaner at least twice a day (after SSI and when I shut down for the night). Because I have had so many issues with surveys not crediting the last 24 hours, I have used cleaned more often then usual; waiting 2 hours for the missing credits to show up. My browser is cleaner than it has ever been.

Other people are not getting credits either so how can it be my computer?
    Have you run and AVG or similar that would get any adware that CCleaner will not get? I got a warning yesterday after doing surveys that there was a threat on my computer. Luckily AVG caught it and I was able to delete it. We would like to believe all of the sites we visit on surveys are trustworthy but we just don't know. I was trying to give you some suggestions so we know we have done everything we can. That is a lot of surveys for one person to not have credit when the numbers say the surveys are crediting fine. I guess we can just blame it on SR, the survey companies, the end of the month...whatever we want but in the end the result is the same. We can't get credits if the numbers say that the surveys are crediting for most of the people taking them.
    Sunshine Rewards

I copied the link for my GF when I got to the end. I took it a little before 8 and no credits yet. I usually don't report non-creditting surveys via the technical issues link for GF, but since I had the link, I did this time. http://survey13.toluna.com/wix/p9349956.aspx
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Have you run and AVG or similar that would get any adware that CCleaner will not get? I got a warning yesterday after doing surveys that there was a threat on my computer. Luckily AVG caught it and I was able to delete it. We would like to believe all of the sites we visit on surveys are trustworthy but we just don't know. I was trying to give you some suggestions so we know we have done everything we can. That is a lot of surveys for one person to not have credit when the numbers say the surveys are crediting fine. I guess we can just blame it on SR, the survey companies, the end of the month...whatever we want but in the end the result is the same. We can't get credits if the numbers say that the surveys are crediting for most of the people taking them.
    I have AVG installed; not the free version the upgraded one but thanks for the suggestion.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. It's frustrating and I know that. I wish there was more we could do. Hopefully we find something out or it straightens itself out soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

Except for GF it might be worth it to wait the extra hour. I completed AMP ~ 8:15 and it just credited at 10PM; can't remember one of theirs taking so long!

I took a Greenfield last night and tonight, completed them both, received the congratulations page both times but no credit. Hmmm... am I not getting credit because when I have to put the code in at the end I'm entering it wrong maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by MKCP84 View Post
    I took a Greenfield last night and tonight, completed them both, received the congratulations page both times but no credit. Hmmm... am I not getting credit because when I have to put the code in at the end I'm entering it wrong maybe?
    DH also completed GF surveys yesterday and today and did not receive credit. He got to the code page, entered the code, and was directed to the Congratulations page but no credit.
    I rarely experience a crediting problem with GF so it looks like there's a bigger problem with GF. I noticed tonight that both GF and the SM surveys are red-lighted so it appears no one is getting credits for those surveys.
    Wanted to add, that DH also took SSI2 surveys on both nights and neither one of those has credited.
    Last edited by kayjo; 07-27-2012 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    DH also completed GF surveys yesterday and today and did not receive credit. He got to the code page, entered the code, and was directed to the Congratulations page but no credit.
    I rarely experience a crediting problem with GF so it looks like there's a bigger problem with GF. I noticed tonight that both GF and the SM surveys are red-lighted so it appears no one is getting credits for those surveys.
    Wanted to add, that DH also took SSI2 surveys on both nights and neither one of those has credited.
    I took a Greenfield last night also and was excited (it was my 4th survey of the day) when it took me back to the SR page with the congratulations. But no credit.

I too took a GF last night, 8/26, and did not receive credit! Was not too happy. I also put in the code and was sent to the "congratulations" page, but 2+ hours later and this morning I did not get credited! I thought it was just me. I also very rarely get the credits for SSI & SSI2 when I complete them. I clear out cookies, wait for one to credit before doing the other, etc.. so I stopped doing them because it was a waste of my time.