Page 23 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

mellymel I asked a simple question. Is the problem that you are getting the congrats page and not getting credit or that you are getting disqualified at the end of a survey? That is a very valid question for me to ask since you are here posting that there is an issue and we are here to try and solve issues. If you want help we have to ask questions. I simply said I have never seen someone post so often that they had lost credits and I was looking for the reasons why you might be having issues. If the issue is that you are getting disqualified then I simply can only say that we all get disqualified all day long. It is the nature of surveys. If the issue is that you are getting the congrats page on all of these surveys and you are not getting credit then there most certainly is an issue and it is not an issue that anyone else is experience in the volume you are so we would like to find out why it is happening. No need to be ugly. Either you want help or you don't. The name of the thread is "surveys not crediting" and there is a big difference between surveys not crediting and you not qualifying for a survey or getting disqualified at the end of a survey. One we can try to do something about the other we can't. Both are equally frustrating but the point of this thread is to help us see if there is an issue with surveys not crediting once the congrats page has been received so that we can do something about it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have just started doing surveys again and out of the last 6 SSI ones that I have gotten to the end - says survey complete - asks how would I rate the survey etc - I haven't received credit for 3 of them. Kind of discouraging since that was one of the reasons I stopped doing them in the first place.
    Sunshine Rewards

Make that 4 out of 7 I find it interesting that the only surveys I can qualify for and make it thru the whole thing aren't crediting for me. Guess I will go try again.....
    Sunshine Rewards

I completed an SSI2 earlier about kids' lunch containers that went to the star page but did not credit. My SSI earlier today credited normally. I ran CCleaner before the SSI2 as usual.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Completed SSI this morning about casual dining restaurants and it didn't credit.

I don't usually post about SSIs that don't credit because it's pretty rare for me but there have been a few posts here about SSI credit problems the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Completed SSI this morning about casual dining restaurants and it didn't credit.

I don't usually post about SSIs that don't credit because it's pretty rare for me but there have been a few posts here about SSI credit problems the last few days.
    Same here...but mine was about a new offering at a fast food restaurant. Wonder if we did the same survey. I don't think I've ever had one of those that didn't credit. Odd....
    Sunshine Rewards

I just completed an SSI survey about video games (got the star page) and it did not credit. That's the 3rd one in the past week that I have completed and it didn't credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I took one earlier and it didn't credit but when I cleared cookies and took another it did credit. I don't know if there are some flukey surveys out there or what but it doesn't seem to be an overall issue as credits are coming in but there does seem to be some that aren't crediting. We just don't know why. Try taking another and see if it credits. We are keeping an eye on these.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just completed a long SSI survey on finances that went to the flag page. It said 25 minutes and I spent 28 on it, so I didn't go too fast. I got this message:

Thank you for your interest in participating in our surveys. Unfortunately we are unable to record your participation in this survey due to one or more of the following reasons: 1.You or someone else using the same computer has already participated in this survey.
    2.The country under which you are registered does not match the location of the computer you are currently using.
    3.Sometimes, if interviews are rushed through they can't be used and you may not be eligible for the survey reward.
    4.Our security system detected that someone using this computer engaged in irregular activity.

So frustrating.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

DH completed a Live Sample last night on sausage products that did not credit. He did receive the Thank You page that stated he had completed the survey and was entered in their drawing for the $50.000 prize.