Page 28 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

I should have read this thread before trying surveys today. I just got the MV gratitude survey and it didn't credit for me either.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got burned on a Phoenix DS. Very long and on insurance company advertising. It's been a very long time since a Phoenix credited for me -- I usually just close out, but I decided to try this one. I'll report it, but, of course, I don't have the web address . . .

Completed DS about technology purchasing, enter all the demos at the end and wind up with "sorry you don't qualify". Yes I know that is not a crediting issue, but a qualifying one....

Completed and got the star page for an SSI (2) on my luxury brands. I criticized the set-up of the survey. No credit.

took 2 DS tonight that took all my info, answers (spent at least 15 mins each) and demos at end for it to say sorry so frustrating!!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    took 2 DS tonight that took all my info, answers (spent at least 15 mins each) and demos at end for it to say sorry so frustrating!!!!
    Between DS/SM I think I have had 4 like that this week. If I don't qualify, tell me at the start, not after I've answered all the questions.

DH completed a really long GF DS on washing machines that routed to the "Congratulations. You have completed the survey" page but did not credit.

just spent 20 mins on loaded potato fries AMP fast food survey to take all my answers and info to get sorry...so annoying on a sunday when they are so hard to get
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    just spent 20 mins on loaded potato fries AMP fast food survey to take all my answers and info to get sorry...so annoying on a sunday when they are so hard to get
    Never used to see this with AMP. They are one of the hardest ones to get into but if you got one and got to the end they always credited. Not good to see another survey company that you do the whole survey and don't qualify at the end.

Completed a DS this morning about a well known pizza chain and bottled beverage options for purchase. Got the validation code and the congrats page and no credit.

The SM I did right after this did credit.

Wonder if there is any chance it will credit at 8AM

**Update - it credited at 8AM, very nice surprise!
    Last edited by SCard; 08-28-2012 at 08:07 AM.