Page 29 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Looks like I'm back to not getting credit for Live Sample surveys. I ran through list this morning and it was the only one I could get. Completed it (heating pads) but no credit. Grrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Looks like I'm back to not getting credit for Live Sample surveys. I ran through list this morning and it was the only one I could get. Completed it (heating pads) but no credit. Grrrr.
    I didn't get credit for that one yesterday either.

And today I haven't rec'd credit for a give us your 2 cents one regarding my opinions on a few stores to shop at.

took a MV on new movies last night and once again no credit
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Another Greenfield Daily Survey with no credit. Put in the code before and after the survey too and got the congratulations page.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Mine should have credited after 5pm. I waited an extra hour before posting.

It is very frustrating!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Beware a Brain Juicer on sportswear brands, beer and the London Olymipics.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    maybe we should start another thread so Tricia or a Mod will notice
    One of the mods reads this thread regularly and is notified each time a new post is made in it, but with the amount of complaining people do about not qualifying, it's harder for them to determine when there is a genuine technical problem. There is a reason they have asked everyone repeatedly in the past to limit posts in this thread to actual problems, rather than being told you don't qualify after spending X amount of time in the survey. They also ask you to wait two hours before posting you didn't get credit so the survey has a chance to credit on the second hour. There are too many trigger happy people on here who post a survey didn't credit, then have to come back and say sorry, it was just late.

I'm not a mod, but I think starting a new thread for every problem is just plain annoying to everyone. It's all going to end up merged back in here anyways.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Not trigger happy here....two GF's in more than 2 hours-wo credit. Now, I don't want to clean to try SSi2 in case the GF's should credit.

One GF was on insurance and I'm not sure of the "parent" company-the one that sponsored the survey?-but the other one was a Hall and Partners on various apparael brands.

If you've waited at least two hours, you're not one I'm referring to as trigger happy. That would be those who give it just one when it is well known surveys often take a few hours to credit.

Jan, I had an insurance one last night that did not credit. Was yours on an orange/tan background with rather large bubbles to fill in (dot was light blue when filled).
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Shoot!-yes, that was the insurance survey