Page 34 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

DH completed a SSI2 on beverages tonight that did not credit.

Completed SM about tea/iced tea brands/types I buy for my family, get the validation code at the end and then "sorry you don't qualify".
    Last edited by SCard; 09-22-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Completed another SM, got the validation code and the congrats page and did not credit after 2 hours. Was about where I fill my prescriptions.
    Last edited by SCard; 09-22-2012 at 10:09 AM.

that is the DS that I took that I didnt get credit for.

just took a DS on tea and put in the code and got thank you for your time, I am honestly at the point now where I expect things NOT to credit, very discouraging.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    that is the DS that I took that I didnt get credit for.

just took a DS on tea and put in the code and got thank you for your time, I am honestly at the point now where I expect things NOT to credit, very discouraging.
    Seems like more issues with GF recently; had not been any posts until the last week.

Default GF

I took the one on Tea today and I got credit for it. I am thinking it is a time issue, if you got that issue. What I figured out you have to be in a survey for at least 20 minutes for most of them, I am thinking they are timed somehow.
    I would think mine was the same survey on Tea, it was not real long but I still did not send it until 20 minutes. I finished it at 2:40 and 3:05 it credited.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I took the one on Tea today and I got credit for it. I am thinking it is a time issue, if you got that issue. What I figured out you have to be in a survey for at least 20 minutes for most of them, I am thinking they are timed somehow.
    I would think mine was the same survey on Tea, it was not real long but I still did not send it until 20 minutes. I finished it at 2:40 and 3:05 it credited.

Jtowner
    Interesting. I take my time with surveys, especially with GF. What do you do if its a say 12 minute survey? It doesn't time out if you leave it open without hitting submit?

Now that is interesting. I took the same survey on tea this morning and it took less than 15 minutes to complete it. I carefully read all the questions and answered them completely. I got the code at the end and entered it but then it went to a "sorry you don't qualify" screen. I don't like the idea of waiting 20 minutes to submit a survey in order to get credit. That is really dumb!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Interesting. I take my time with surveys, especially with GF. What do you do if its a say 12 minute survey? It doesn't time out if you leave it open without hitting submit?
    Scard,

In my opinion, I really do think that most surveys are timed. I have been burned a lot over the years, so I have tried different ways to get the surveys to complete. Gf I have found if the most annoying to do, the hoops you have to go through, are becoming more and more cumbersome. The one I did on Tea, was asking ?ds, why I would not give tea to kids. I am not sure if you had that one or not. It is a judgment call for the time thing, but I just found most want 20 minutes of your time. If it is 12 minutes let say, you would not time out. I think it is about 10 minutes or so. That is just my feeling, not saying I am right or wrong, it is what I found works for me. If you all took the same one I did, there is no other logical reason why I would of got the completion page and you all did not. I think you have been doing this for a long time also, you just have to figure out what works best for you.Good luck, any other ?ds, I am always willing to give my point of view.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Watch out for a political survey about poverty. I got it as a SM survey and got "you do not qualify" after I typed in the validation code at the end.