Page 35 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard,

In my opinion, I really do think that most surveys are timed. I have been burned a lot over the years, so I have tried different ways to get the surveys to complete. Gf I have found if the most annoying to do, the hoops you have to go through, are becoming more and more cumbersome. The one I did on Tea, was asking ?ds, why I would not give tea to kids. I am not sure if you had that one or not. It is a judgment call for the time thing, but I just found most want 20 minutes of your time. If it is 12 minutes let say, you would not time out. I think it is about 10 minutes or so. That is just my feeling, not saying I am right or wrong, it is what I found works for me. If you all took the same one I did, there is no other logical reason why I would of got the completion page and you all did not. I think you have been doing this for a long time also, you just have to figure out what works best for you.Good luck, any other ?ds, I am always willing to give my point of view.

Jtowner
    Thanks for the tips, that is the one that I took. Someone posted here one time about going REALLY slow when doing the demo questions at the end of GF's which I always do.

def going to call it a day not much out there today and finally get into an AMP spend about 20 mins on a sausage one for it to say thank you for your time at the end, this is getting unreal now to spend all this time for nothing
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    def going to call it a day not much out there today and finally get into an AMP spend about 20 mins on a sausage one for it to say thank you for your time at the end, this is getting unreal now to spend all this time for nothing
    Had that happen a few times with AMP. Never used to be that way, AMP is the toughest (at least for me) to even get into one, but once you did and got to the end they did complete and credit. Stinks on a day when there are not may survey opportunities.
    Last edited by SCard; 09-23-2012 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I took the one on Tea today and I got credit for it. I am thinking it is a time issue, if you got that issue. What I figured out you have to be in a survey for at least 20 minutes for most of them, I am thinking they are timed somehow.
    I would think mine was the same survey on Tea, it was not real long but I still did not send it until 20 minutes. I finished it at 2:40 and 3:05 it credited.

Jtowner
    I tested your theory, sort of. I got the tea survey after reading the posts here. I started the survey at 4:38. Even taking my time to type long and thoughtful answers, it would have been no more than a 10 minute survey. I took my time but also put the clothes in the dryer, prepped a little for dinner, etc., in between questions. I submitted it at 5:00, got the congrats page, and it credited at 6. I have been kicked out of GF surveys before that have been short (and usually on food products) - spending less than ten minutes and getting the Do Not Qualify page after getting Thank You For Completing This Survey! within the survey itself. So at least for some surveys, I think the 20 minute time makes sense.

I remember surveys a few years ago that would ask how long you spent completing the survey. If you chose less than 15-20 minutes, you would get kicked out.

Just did an SSI2 about feminine cleansing products, answered all the questions including demos, asked if I was interested in a follow up to try the product, said yes, but in my address and then I see

We appreciate your feedback!

Although you didn't qualify to complete this particular survey, we appreciate your willingness to take part.

same here with my SSI

just took a DS on cell phone companys and got

Thank you for sharing your opinions!
    Thank you for participating in our survey today. Unfortunately, your profile does not correspond to the one we were looking for in this study.

Thanks again!

no credit

there is an appliance survey on SSI out there that takes all your answers and demos and then says sorry at the end

Did an entire Samp about purchasing different software platforms at my company, answered all the questions, demos at the end and got
    We are sorry you did not qualify for this survey. We look forward to your future participation.

I understand that its a qualifying issue not a crediting one but it sure is irritating when you give thoughtful answers to the questions (and go slow) and end up with nothing for your time.

Just did a survey with Greenfield DS and no credit. I did it at 10:30 and no credit at 11 and 12 if not by 1 I am out of a survey.