Page 56 of 156 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I have also just got the new windows 8, its is hard to get used to. I completed both today, sometimes I use FF most times I go with Chrome. It just seems to me it works better for me. I had SS1 not credit this morning, on hotels, just cleaned my computer and tried again, nor sure which browser I did 1st today, had to leave early to go to the Dr. What I do know I just use FF the way it comes, no changing any setting in that or chrome. I just always use the cleaner, clear cookies in whatever browser I am working in. I clean it after every survey I complete, and which between Ff and Chrome, so I do not hold myself up. I stay away from IE, it is hard to figure out it is running IE 10 in windows 8. I think it is the survey at times and I do think it now times the surveys, for the time stated at the beginning. I really think its the time, the last couple I did that did not credit were less time than stated. Its just my feeling, not sure.

I think there is a problem at Live, credits has been not there last 2 weeks.
    I do not think you need to wear your brain out and overthink FF, switch to Chrome ans clean your computer let us know how that goes.

Jtowner
    It's definitely hard to get used to! It took me forever to figure out how to turn off the laptop! And of course, as soon as I bought the new computer, my desktop started behaving again!

I normally don't have problems with any survey creditting. SSI is pretty reliable. But since Sunday, I've tried four times and not gotten credit. Tonight, I tried taking one on the laptop vs the desktop and it creditted! Of course, this means I need to install CCleaner on there now (wasn't really anything to clear yet!), but I'm thrilled to have found a way to get credit again.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Hadn't had any issues with SSI not crediting until today. Completed one on snow tires that did not credit. Cleared cookies and the 2nd one did credit.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Hadn't had any issues with SSI not crediting until today. Completed one on snow tires that did not credit. Cleared cookies and the 2nd one did credit.
    As I posted yesterday, I am one of those members who all of a sudden can't get credit for SSI. Today I changed browsers (from Chrome to Firefox) and just took an SSI which credited immediately. Not sure why or what is going on; just thought I'd share in case it might help someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    As I posted yesterday, I am one of those members who all of a sudden can't get credit for SSI. Today I changed browsers (from Chrome to Firefox) and just took an SSI which credited immediately. Not sure why or what is going on; just thought I'd share in case it might help someone else.
    I have always used FF, it just works better for my than IE. Wonder if a change of browsers might be worth a try for those who are having trouble.

Live has been red for 3 days now, not sure a change in browser will solve whatever problem is going on with them.
    Last edited by SCard; 12-13-2012 at 01:08 PM.

No credit for a SSI-2-bummer and those have been taking so long again. 30 minutes.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I did an SSI 2 last night, the one on snow tires and it did not credit. I use FF all the time for surveys.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Completed MV about on line travel agencies and it did not credit. It was a Maritz survey.

Scard,

I did a my view on bldg blocks sets, and it credited in 10 minutes. I guess yu had the bad luck of a bad survey from them. I am very skeptical of taking PBS through my view, they do not credit for me. I would like to try a live, but not sire if I trust it to credit for not. We have not had any posting about Live from Trish.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard,

I did a my view on bldg blocks sets, and it credited in 10 minutes. I guess yu had the bad luck of a bad survey from them. I am very skeptical of taking PBS through my view, they do not credit for me. I would like to try a live, but not sire if I trust it to credit for not. We have not had any posting about Live from Trish.

Jtowner
    I don't have luck with PSB, most of the time as soon as I enter my state I get redirected; probably 8 times this week with MV.

Disappointed that Live is gone as an option, I do well with them. I have tried 3 this week (yesterday was last one). I don't know how we will ever know if the issue is fixed. It was a survey that was green alot, so some people were getting them alot. But I am not willing to try anymore to see if it's working.
    Last edited by SCard; 12-14-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Got burned by a GTM on video games today. No credit on 2nd hour. That makes at least one survey every other day that hasn't credited for the last couple of weeks.

Tried to get a Live Sample but even though there seems to be alot of surveys in there(like more than 6), I couldn't get one.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards