Page 67 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

my SSI 1 didnt credit on the 1st or 2nd hour clearly there is some kind of issue tonight
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    2nd SSI2 didn't credit at 7PM, nor did the SM I completed just before 7; guess there is still hope for the SM.

SM didn't credit either. I'm done for today.
    That is really discouraging I know how you feel, its has happened to me several times in the last couple of months. Hope your luck gets better tomorrow, hang in there.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

DH completed a SH on fruit snacks that routed to an error page. Wasted 30 minutes on it.

AMP I took earlier tonight did not credit either. that's 3 that were completed and routed back properly. No changes to anything on my computer.

Scard, it could be there is a problem on site, rather than the surveys. I do not think so many different people would be having so many crediting issues. Hopefully someone will look into this, the green lights were there for GF and live most of the day.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard, it could be there is a problem on site, rather than the surveys. I do not think so many different people would be having so many crediting issues. Hopefully someone will look into this, the green lights were there for GF and live most of the day.

Jtowner
    I think you could be right, way too many red lights last night and again this morning and different surveys not crediting. I can't remember if I ever had an AMP that didn't credit.

Tricia and Ashley are away until Thursday so not sure if we will hear anything until then.

I will try Live, DS, MV(got one that credited today) and maybe SH. SH has become the hardest one for me to get, even when its green for hours but might try it.

I tried SSI 1, just to see if it would credit, it was short one, but it did not credit the 1st hr.

Did not credit the 2nd hr either, glad is was not a long one.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 01-15-2013 at 02:08 PM. Reason: add
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I tried SSI 1, just to see if it would credit, it was short one, but it did not credit the 1st hr.

Did not credit the 2nd hr either, glad is was not a long one.

Jtowner
    Thanks for trying and the update. I have DS/Live/MV; will give SH a try after work and cash out for what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Thanks for trying and the update. I have DS/Live/MV; will give SH a try after work and cash out for what I have.
    Thanks for reminding me of cash out day, I forgot end of last month, 1st time I have ever done that I think.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Dang it! Should have paid more attention to what was crediting and what wasn't. The GF I took credited but not the SM....it's got to be something with that network.

Doesn't SM run on the same network with both SSi's now?

Well got two today, that's better than the alternative.....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards