Page 75 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I did not get credit for an SSI2 about health insurance plans (I cleared cookies and ran CCleaner after my SSI1) and did not get credit for a MV about movies taken through the new test link.

Three surveys done today and only one credited. I will never make SM this quarter at this rate.
    I agree today with MY View issues, movies surveys with PSB at least I know never credit, not sure what the deal is there. When I get them, I do not even bother, I try for another.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by radetoan View Post
    I haven't had a Global credit for me since December 13, 2012. I haven't changed computers or done anything differently. The surveys take a reasonable amount of time and I get the thank you message at the end, but they still do not credit. I have given up on them for the time being. I am using IE and don't have a problem with any of the other surveys crediting.
    I am sorry to hear they aren't crediting for you either but it is nice to know I am not crazy or alone in this!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Has anyone else been having issues with credits today? I took an SSI and Live today and neither one credited!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
    Has anyone else been having issues with credits today? I took an SSI and Live today and neither one credited!
    I took a MV which didn't credit; however, I completed both an SSI and Live today and they both credited.

I got a Daily, live and SSI all credited. Just finished a Sampilous about ordering cleaning supplies for business and got to the last question (they said, final question and for classification) answered it 25 minute survey and it went to the sorry you did not qualify
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

mv via psb on soda brands didnt credit

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    mv via psb on soda brands didnt credit
    DH completed the same MV soda survey tonight and it did not credit for him either. DD completed an SSI on a new phone app that did not credit.

decided to try a movie PSB through Samplicio, completed and at the end "sorry you did not qualify for this survey". Not sure why I didn't qualify I liked the movie and said I wanted to see it.

I not going to do any PSB through any survey companies anymore; not worth it just a waste of time. They get so many completed surveys and we get nothing for our efforts.
    Last edited by SCard; 02-23-2013 at 05:54 PM.

My DD has taken three different SSI surveys over the past two days and none of them have credited. One was on a new phone app, one was on a cheese brand, and she can't remember the third.
    Right now, I am lucky if I can get one survey a day to credit which means I will not make supermember this quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    My DD has taken three different SSI surveys over the past two days and none of them have credited. One was on a new phone app, one was on a cheese brand, and she can't remember the third.
    Right now, I am lucky if I can get one survey a day to credit which means I will not make supermember this quarter.
    Keep trying, you have till the end of March. I've been averaging one survey a day too, and I used to be able to get at least 3.