Page 76 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

took MV tonight NON Psb on gender prediction tests and it didnt credit
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Finally qualified for a Global Test Marketing, survey was on trash bags. No credit.

Edit: Tried a Second Global Test marketing, no credit.
    Last edited by OhMari; 02-27-2013 at 06:38 PM.

I am wondering what is up with GF and 2cents have been red all day long. I guess it could be end of month, but I do know this month for surveys has been worse than January, which is usually the worst month for surveys.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I am wondering what is up with GF and 2cents have been red all day long. I guess it could be end of month, but I do know this month for surveys has been worse than January, which is usually the worst month for surveys.

Jtowner
    Noticed that too, no luck before work, when I got home and now 9PM and still nothing.

This past Friday to Sunday I had at least 12 DS/SM , mostly Tolunas where I was 8-10 minutes in to all of them and got booted. Was going slow. In 3 years here have never had that happen that often in about a day and half. If it happened to others maybe that added to them running out of surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Noticed that too, no luck before work, when I got home and now 9PM and still nothing.

This past Friday to Sunday I had at least 12 DS/SM , mostly Tolunas where I was 8-10 minutes in to all of them and got booted. Was going slow. In 3 years here have never had that happen that often in about a day and half. If it happened to others maybe that added to them running out of surveys.
    Its been a very trying month to say the least. I watched the Oscar's, thinking GF and rest of surveys Companys, would have surveys about it. I think only 1 asked me any ?ds this week about it, but nothing that sticks in my mind. Unless they have not had time to get them made yet. I tried earlier today, went straight to no surveys, did not bother going back, no point. Hope we can finish out the month strong.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I haven't been able to get a GF since Sunday. There haven't even been any for me to try. I have a total of 7 for this month which is about a third of what I normally complete and receive credit for each month.

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post

Jtowner
    This evening DS is green, SM is yellow and I still immediately get:

We’re Sorry
    Thank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow.

same thing for days now.....

Finally get into a few DS, get booted out of 3 7-8 minutes in. Get into a Nielsen about Tv/Smart tvs, took 25 minutes and at the end when I click and expect to see congrats...

We always want to provide you with the best survey taking experience, however we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We
    request you to try again after sometime.

I have wasted over 2 hours of time since last Friday with GF surveys, not happy.

Scard, I understand your frustration, to much that much time and not have it complete right is just nor right. I have gotten that in the past and when I go back and try another GF or 2cents is working fine. I think if just another way of getting something for nothing. I wonder why I alos keep trying for .75 it is not worth the aggravation. I then think of it in long term, over the entire month. It was easier to take at .90 a survey, make it worth your time a little more. I am not sure if it was red all day, I tired once this morning and did not come back until after 6 saw yellow, I did get on it was not take long, but I still took my 20 minutes. Hope your have better luck, this was my 1st in several days.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Completed a Live about topical creams and filled out the information for a test sample. Expected to see the congratulations page but instead got a message that I didn't qualify. Huh? Luckily I didn't waste much time on it but still frustrating!