Page 77 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
    Completed a Live about topical creams and filled out the information for a test sample. Expected to see the congratulations page but instead got a message that I didn't qualify. Huh? Luckily I didn't waste much time on it but still frustrating!
    If it was creams for pain relief I had the same thing happen this morning.

Count me in to, I got that one yesterday with the same result I was thinking the quota was full. I was glad it was not long, but a I agree enough to make you frustrated. February was a very hard month for me with surveys, I wasted a lot of time for nothing. So much for GF getting more surveys they have been slim pickins for the last month or so.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

another mv tonight NON psb and no credit
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    another mv tonight NON psb and no credit
    Same here. It was green so I figured I'd give it a shot......
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Completed a MV about what activities I did with my smartphone yesterday and it did not credit. Was an IDC survey, not a PSB.

Scad, I did that same one yesterday, with the same result. I got that one in today in Live and it credited. I think something is not wright at MyView with the credit issues we are all having.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scad, I did that same one yesterday, with the same result. I got that one in today in Live and it credited. I think something is not wright at MyView with the credit issues we are all having.

Jtowner
    I think you are right, I have had the same thing happen; same survey credits through another survey company. And it's not just PSB's that don't credit for MV, it seems to be a lot of other ones too. Frustrating that MV is getting so many completed surveys from us all and don't have to pay the rewards.
    Last edited by SCard; 03-03-2013 at 04:54 PM.

Another MV that didn't credit today. Not sure I am even going to attempt any of theirs anymore; 50-50 that a completed one will even credit.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Another MV that didn't credit today. Not sure I am even going to attempt any of theirs anymore; 50-50 that a completed one will even credit.
    Scard, do you recall what is was about? I did one today on frozen pizza and it did credit.

Jtowner.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard, do you recall what is was about? I did one today on frozen pizza and it did credit.

Jtowner.
    Grocery products