Page 90 of 156 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

I've done MV surveys that didn't credit the past two days, so I'm going to go back to skipping that one. Today's was a new casual restaurant concept, and yesterday's was software database programs for nonprofits. Today's was very long, too.

I did an AMP that didn't credit. I don't know what is going on lately, but only abut half of the surveys I do credit. It didn't used to be that way.

See my ticker, I only have $32 and I need $68 to make SM. I was on a role doing survey's. I completed 4 and really felt I was doing good. Just did a Global Test Market-no credit. This afternoon I did a 2 cents Super Member, no credit, I tried again tonite and no credit. I am back to my 50/50 odds.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Completed an SSI about magazines that I read on my tablet that didn't credit. Strange as I have done a number of them and all the others credited.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Something has changed with Live I think. For the last 10 days every time I don't qualify for a survey it goes to a dead end page and I have to go back to the SR survey list, fill out the whole form again. I was able to get them most days but took a lot of work. The last few days of April,Live kept sending me into MV again and again and I got tired of having to fill out my demographics and gave up in frustration.

The pages in Live look different than they did b4 too.

I am using FF,
    Finished a Live last hour and it did not credit at the top of the hour. This is the second Live survey this week that has not credited for me and that makes me very sad because this has been the one survey I could get and have credit when none of the others would. Has something changed with them???
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Finished a Live last hour and it did not credit at the top of the hour. This is the second Live survey this week that has not credited for me and that makes me very sad because this has been the one survey I could get and have credit when none of the others would. Has something changed with them???
    We haven't changed anything on our end. Still running them through the same network.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Live is one of the ones that sometimes doesn't credit for me until the 2nd hour. Not often but maybe 1-2 times a month. Maybe 11:10?

Nope, it never credited. I left the thank you for completing survey page up for over 3 hours. Same thing happened earlier this week. Hope this is a glitch and not shades of things to come. I really count on the Live surveys
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I've not been qualifying for surveys this week -- that's my excuse for doing a My View. Or perhaps I was feeling generous and wanted to donate my opinions to the company. This one was on a smart phone feature kinda like Siri.

Completed SSI2 that did not credit after 2 hours. For the life of me I can't remember what it was about. I think it was a Nielsen