Page 98 of 156 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

I'm trying so hard to make SM that I even did a My View since it was green. It didn't credit, of course. It was on diabetes concerns.

I'm less than $4 from SM, but making it is a definite long shot with my difficulty qualifying for surveys and not getting credit for a lot of them when I do.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I'm trying so hard to make SM that I even did a My View since it was green. It didn't credit, of course. It was on diabetes concerns.

I'm less than $4 from SM, but making it is a definite long shot with my difficulty qualifying for surveys and not getting credit for a lot of them when I do.
    Myview didn't credit for me this morning. This is the first time in almost 4 years I didn't make SM. I am pretty sure if more of my surveys would of credited I would of made it. I kept track and my surveys only credit 50% of the time.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm getting frustrated with non-crediting surveys so I haven't been on SR much. I wish there were a way to know we are definitely getting the credits. I've been more active on I-Say and MySurvey lately because I know I'm getting credit. It's guaranteed.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Finished DS about automobiles that I have never taken before and got the white screen with:

Thank you for sharing your opinions!
    Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions! Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted

and it took me 35 minutes to do

day after day with "sorry,no surveys try again tomorrow". Would be nice to get credit when you do get one and finish it

Completed Global this morning on movies and got do not qualify. Went though at least 5 MV where I was booted but not until I had answered at least 5 minutes of questions for each. Quite a bit of wasted time/effort today.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-02-2013 at 08:49 PM.

July is shaping up pretty badly for me. I finally got a survey tonight, an AMP on shopping. It didn't credit.

DH completed an SSI (2) about vacations that did not go to the star page. So far, it hasn't credited. Here's the message he got:

JBWEB000065: HTTP Status 404 - /projects/end

JBWEB000309: type JBWEB000067: Status report

JBWEB000068: message /projects/end

JBWEB000069: description JBWEB000124: The requested resource is not available.
    JBoss Web/7.2.0.Final-redhat-1
    Sunshine Rewards

Default GF

I agree with you Scard, everyday the same thing with GF, only time was like normal was end of June for a day or so, then back to no surveys today. When I do get one it is Hall and Partners green, blue and blue and I know they do not give you credit, no matter how long you are in them. I think it is very funny that on the bad surveys you can keep getting the same ones over and over again, and the good one that do credit is a one time shot. GF has really gone downhill since March. So many other surveys give me the GF surveys, something must be up.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I agree with you Scard, everyday the same thing with GF, only time was like normal was end of June for a day or so, then back to no surveys today. When I do get one it is Hall and Partners green, blue and blue and I know they do not give you credit, no matter how long you are in them. I think it is very funny that on the bad surveys you can keep getting the same ones over and over again, and the good one that do credit is a one time shot. GF has really gone downhill since March. So many other surveys give me the GF surveys, something must be up.

Jtowner
    I don't do the Hall and Partners either. Or the one with the ads and the remote control. Those 2 I know no matter what I do, after I complete the survey I will not qualify.

I am even more annoyed than usual. I just did a MTC long and it was long for a major toilet paper brand that did not do what it was supposed to at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I am even more annoyed than usual. I just did a MTC long and it was long for a major toilet paper brand that did not do what it was supposed to at the end.
    Me too! Waiting til the top of the hour to see if it credits but not hopeful.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187