Thread: Samplicio. us

Default Samplicio. us

Earlier when I clicked on it, it was going straight to a Voteit. page. I finally got into a survey and made it to the classification questions and it went to the Voteit. page. I can't remember this ever happening before or maybe I don't pay attention long enough at the end of surveys?

Nevermind. I see now that it says I didn't qualify. I swear that part wasn't there a minute ago!
    Last edited by bajam; 06-24-2012 at 11:38 AM.

Just logged back into to try and get some more surveys and I got credit for this one. Just in case anyone else runs into this page today...you may have actually completed the survey. Yay!

What's up with the Vote It page? Samp is sending me to that page multiple times every day lately?

That has happened to me also, I think is means there are no surveys that you qualify for. When I have completed Samplious is the last couple of days, I did not see that page. Process of elimination that is what I think.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I just completed a Samp that routed to the VoteIt page at the end rather than the regular thank you page...guess that won't credit....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I just completed a Samp that routed to the VoteIt page at the end rather than the regular thank you page...guess that won't credit....
    Happened to me a couple of hours ago and it did credit!

Yay! Thanks for that-mine did too. First 6 pack of the month, I think....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards