Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2 Day Survey Contest is Back! (July 25-26)

got my fingers crossed, I would LOVE an extra bonus to add to my WDW fund!

And the winners as selected by random.org are....

Prize One ($20) lkat
    Prize Two (SR and Merchant Prize Pack) Scard
    Prize Three (SR Prize Pack) Radetoan

Please file a trouble ticket to claim your prizes!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Congrats to the winners!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Wow! I am super excited to be chosen as one of the winners!

Thank you for this great contest!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Congrats to the winners!! And thanks for the contest!
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia,

First, I can't believe I won!!! Thank you so much! We're hopefully going to be able to do Disney next spring, so every bit helps these days !

But I just saw today on Facebook that you're walking for Avon Breast Cancer research in a few days and you're a bit short in your fundraising goal. Please take my $20 winnings and add them to your fund instead of putting it in my account. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer 5 years ago and is thankfully doing well now. What you and everyone else do to help raise awareness and raise funds is so important!

Thanks for what you and your team are doing and I hope you all have a great walk! You can do it!!!!

Also thanks for the great contest they really do motivate me to try for more surveys!

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    Tricia,

First, I can't believe I won!!! Thank you so much! We're hopefully going to be able to do Disney next spring, so every bit helps these days !

But I just saw today on Facebook that you're walking for Avon Breast Cancer research in a few days and you're a bit short in your fundraising goal. Please take my $20 winnings and add them to your fund instead of putting it in my account. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer 5 years ago and is thankfully doing well now. What you and everyone else do to help raise awareness and raise funds is so important!

Thanks for what you and your team are doing and I hope you all have a great walk! You can do it!!!!

Also thanks for the great contest they really do motivate me to try for more surveys!
    Congrats on winning the contest and donating the prize!

great contest!

Tricia,

Congrats to the winners! Tricia, thank you for freely giving of your time and energy for the Avon breast cancer walk! Lkat, your donation of the winnings from the contest for Tricia brought me to tears! As a newly diagnosed breast cancer SURVIVOR, it really means alot! Bless you both!

Tricia,

You are so incredible! May I add her name to the list I will be carrying with me?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That would be lovely! Her name is Phyllis Y.