Thread: Cashing out problem

Default Cashing out problem

I went to cash out this morning and realized my old email address was in the PayPal part. Edited my account history and saved it. When I tried again it said "you have not picked a cash out option. Click here to go back". Clicking doesn't do anything. Cleared coOkies, closed out, restarted and got the same thing. I then tried on my phone and still get that. It won't even go to the current earnings page now. I think I broke it! Lol. Help!

Can someone check to see if they can see the rewards page? I get the same message now when I click current earning, rewards-gift cards and rewards-paypal. I am at a hotel and have tried my 3g with my phone, mifi with my kindle and phone, and the hotel computer and I'm getting the same problems on all devices/methods of connecting. Really wanted to cash out today.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I can see and use the rewards page just fine. It allows me to cash out for gift cards or paypal with no error messages. Can you go back in to your profile and edit it and save again to see if you might have done something on there. Make sure you have your email correct for the paypal cashout. Then sign out of SR and clear cookies and try to cash out again.
    Sunshine Rewards

Glad to know it's just me, well maybe not! Thanks for the suggestions, it was a no go. Since it's across several devices and methods of connecting, I think I have broken it. The only thing I can think is the hotel wifi messed it up although I never put the password into my kindle or phone. It did keep trying to connect to it. Darn technology!!!

I'm getting the same error, starting around 1pm today. The message reads, "You have not selected a payment method yet. Click to go back." Yet, clicking does nothing. I am unable to see current earnings or the rewards pages due to this issue. I checked my current earnings earlier today on this same computer, so I'm leaning toward it being a site glitch.

I did edit my profile earlier in the day, but the only things I updated were the demographic questions toward the bottom--I don't think this could be causing the problem? I've tried editing my profile, signing out and back in, clearing cookies, and restarting. I guess I'll just wait it out for now--glad I'm not the only one facing this issue, and I hope it's straightened out soon! (:

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I reported it to Tricia so she can look in to it and see if something is happening to give the error when the profile is altered.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you

I will start a new thread to let everyone know that if they are having this Cash Out Problem to file a TT and I will fix it for them right away. We will get the problem fixed long term as soon as possible but for now/today anyone can file a TT and let me know and I will take care of it right away.

All fixed!!! Thank you!!