Thread: Good-bye July!

Cool Good-bye July!

And good riddance. Oh don't get me wrong, I still visit SR regularly (well except for that week on vacation in Tennessee but I digress), but this July seems like it was exceptionally lousy. At least compared to prior months. I only got 38 surveys total:

Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys (Earn 0.9) 4
    MyThoughtCounts/AMP (Daily) (Earn 0.9) 1
    MTC Long Daily Survey (Earn 1.15) 1
    MyView Daily Survey (Earn 0.6) 9
    Survey Head Router (Earn 0.8) 2
    SSI Daily Survey (Earn 0.6) 12
    SSI (2) Daily Survey (Earn 0.5) 5
    Samplicious (Earn 0.75) 1
    Give UsYourTwoCents (Super Members) (Earn 0.6) 3
    Global Test Market Survey USA (Daily) (Earn 0.7) 0
    LiveSample Daily Survey (Earn 0.75) 0

And at the rate I'm going, I'm liable to not make super member for the first time since I joined. Not complaining, just saying.

SSIs are still my go-to, and always have been, but geeze look at those two big goose eggs and the onesies/twosies.

Oh well, here's to a better August

Oh, and I just noticed that July 27 was my 1 year anniversay!!

#2193801 Credit: Sunshine Rewards Signup Bonus 2.00 Credits 07/27/2011 Paid
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

^^ when my signature grows up it wants to be like @PSL1013's

--> Super Member 4Q2011, 1Q2012, 2Q2012, 3Q2012, 4Q2012

When two people hit the "report a post" button at the same time, I know that I had better check it out!!

I am sorry that July was not a good month for you. On the whole, our numbers for surveys were pretty much the same except for Greenfield and SH, which were down this month. SSI and SSI2 were actually up as were MyView and iGain. Those 6 are the numbers I happen to have right in front of me.

We actually had more people get credits for offers this month than we have had in several months including the various Facebook offers, the new Vistaprint, and Saving Star. I'm continuing to look for more of those types of offers for the people who like to try them.

I appreciate your feedback and hope that you will have better luck with the surveys in August if you choose to do them. I have absolutely no clue why some people seem to get them more often than others except for demographics and the amount of time that they spend on them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Thought I would throw my two cents in as someone who had a really good July. I went back to taking surveys around the 5th of the month so I was short a few days also but here are the numbers I got:

Greenfield Daily Survey 17
    MyThoughtCounts/AMP 7
    MTC Long Daily Survey 0
    MyView Daily Survey 22
    Survey Head Router 0
    SSI Daily Survey 24
    SSI (2) Daily Survey 18
    Samplicious 8
    YourTwoCents Daily Opinion Survey 12
    Global Test Market Survey USA 5
    LiveSample Daily Survey 9

The zero on SH is because my computer blocks that one for some reason and so I can't take that one at all. I have two that I got almost every day that I tried them SSI and MV. I made $80 in July alone and that did not include any shopping credits. Some months might be tough for you and good for others and then vice versa the next month. I hope your August is at least as good as my July was! Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

July, especially the last few weeks, was awful for me too. There were many days that I got nothing. You're not alone .
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Ditto. July was not a good month for me either. I could never seem to qualify for surveys. I posted about it but mine got erased

I got 31 survey's, which wasn't good, but it came out to one a day.
    Remember when there were only 3 survey's, and you were lucky if you got one of them? So, even though it wasn't a good month, hopefully I can kick it up some and get to Super member status.

August is already looking much better. I'm still waiting for one survey to clear, but I've already qualified for 6 surveys and I didn't even get a chance to try yesterday! I think it really helps though that Dh just got a new job in security. His last job was working for a marketing company, and that disqualified me from a lot of surveys.