Thread: Earn Money Watching Videos

Default Earn Money Watching Videos

We can't incentivize this offer, but it seems really cool. It's a program called Jingit where they pay you for watching videos and answering questions. They don't seem to have a whole lot of them yet, but they are building. It's interesting because they tell you how much you are making per hour for the videos that you are watching. Definitely at least worth trying and they are working with totally legit companies like Walmart and Elmers.

Jingit

(P.S. I'll take any of the money that I make posting this offer and use it to do a cash prize contest in the forum if it accumulates enough!)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I having been doing Jingit for a few months. Not a get rich fast thing by any means, but I've made enough to keep me doing it. I wanted to mention that sometimes they have things where you go into the store and scan barcodes for credit. My first time was very frustrating because no matter where I was in the store or parking lot, it said I was still 50-300 feet from the store. I contacted customer service and by the end of the day they had updated the GPS for my store and it worked great!

I signed up for Jingit a few weeks ago when they were running a Box Tops promo. It's kind of neat, I forget to go to the site so I haven't made much money and I don't shop at Walmart so I'm not making anything from the scan promos.

But they were running a promo last week where they were doing 10 random $50 scans per day, so if you do shop at Walmart it could be worth it.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Joined a few weeks ago as did my mom, Did really well in the beginning but since we have both ordered the Visa card we have only gotten 1 ad - we have had that card a couple weeks now. My mom did the scans at Walmart and I don't have one so it doesn't seem that there is any incentive or more opportunity to have the online ads whether or not you have the phone to scan items. I know they are in beta testing so hopefully soon some ads will start popping up!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We can't incentivize this offer, but it seems really cool. It's a program called Jingit where they pay you for watching videos and answering questions. They don't seem to have a whole lot of them yet, but they are building. It's interesting because they tell you how much you are making per hour for the videos that you are watching. Definitely at least worth trying and they are working with totally legit companies like Walmart and Elmers.

Jingit

(P.S. I'll take any of the money that I make posting this offer and use it to do a cash prize contest in the forum if it accumulates enough!)
    I missed this some how....going to check it out today and probably join. Any extra money is always appreciated!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards