Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Target.com ??

Default Target.com ??

I bought a PS Vita bundle for my son, it was a sale in that I got a $50 gift card with purchase. I also used my Target Red Card, which netted me free ship and an add'l 5% discount. Does using the Target Red Card negate any commission from SR? Because I when I bought another game system the day before for my other son, but with my Discovercard, the credit came through with no problem. But this purchase has not pended.... Thanks!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Not that I know of. It would be worth us filing a trouble ticket on to find out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Not that I know of. It would be worth us filing a trouble ticket on to find out.
    Yes, please do! I just got my RedCard and was looking firward to the free shipping & Discount for Xmas
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I just checked their terms again and they do not say anything at all about these purchases being exempt. Let's definitely get a trouble ticket doing so that we can figure it out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

OK, submitted. Thanks! It should be about a a $3.65 credit.

I made another large transaction purchase within 24 hours of that one; I did have to return that one so I you will see a reversal on my $6 credit from Target.com.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Did we ever get an answer on this? I have placed three Target orders in the past week and none has pended yet. I used my Target card for each one. It hasn't been long enough to file a TT and they might still come through on their own, but I wondered what ever happened with this order.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Did we ever get an answer on this? I have placed three Target orders in the past week and none has pended yet. I used my Target card for each one. It hasn't been long enough to file a TT and they might still come through on their own, but I wondered what ever happened with this order.
    No word from them. Hopefully we will learn more through the trouble tickets.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    No word from them. Hopefully we will learn more through the trouble tickets.
    I'll file TTs when I get to ten days. The credit is not that much since they weren't big orders, but I would love to get the three Holiday Contest entries!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Not sure if it helps or not, but I picked up a toy for my brother a week ago and opened a Target card account for that purchase. It took a few days, but I did get credit.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I have placed several order over the past few weeks using my Target Redcard and all of mine showed up pending within a few days.