Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Contest!

Thanks-my are good-to-go as well.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Learn and Master Photography Set
    This is so cool. I would love to win this prize.

Hit the 100 mark today, hoping to get to 300.

You currently have 102 entries

WTG! I'll be happy if I hit the hundred mark. I've already gotten 4 surveys today though, so as of tomorrow I'll be over 30.

Wow. Good for you! I have 10 lol

Have any pending credits come in from Black Friday and Cyber Monday. My packages have been coming to my door. It is like Christmas every day around here.

I do have to take back the doggy bed I got for our puppy. He chews everything with stuffing inside of it, and that was one of the first things he tried to do when I opened it for him. I'll have to find him something else. The bed was $55, plus I didn't realize how big he has gotten too. The bed was too small.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Have any pending credits come in from Black Friday and Cyber Monday. My packages have been coming to my door. It is like Christmas every day around here.

I do have to take back the doggy bed I got for our puppy. He chews everything with stuffing inside of it, and that was one of the first things he tried to do when I opened it for him. I'll have to find him something else. The bed was $55, plus I didn't realize how big he has gotten too. The bed was too small.

I think all of my credits have shown up, but it really depends on where you were shopping. I did Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Calendars.com, Staples, Shoebuy, and Teavana. I suspect Santa (aka the UPS guy) has either decided my brother's fiancee is on the naughty list somehow and doesn't need her tea or he really likes the smell of it and doesn't want to deliver it. It's been on the truck for delivery for three days before he finally tried to deliver--after I changed the status to hold for pickup!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

hit 50 entries tonight!
    Hoping to get to 100- I love this contest!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I think all of my credits have shown up, but it really depends on where you were shopping. I did Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Calendars.com, Staples, Shoebuy, and Teavana. I suspect Santa (aka the UPS guy) has either decided my brother's fiancee is on the naughty list somehow and doesn't need her tea or he really likes the smell of it and doesn't want to deliver it. It's been on the truck for delivery for three days before he finally tried to deliver--after I changed the status to hold for pickup!
    I'm waiting for ColdWater Creek to credit. I got one thing from Kohl's.
    To bad we can't get credit form Amazon. Things have been trickling in from them. I'm waiting for my $100 Itunes card from Best Buy.

Has anyone else needed a trouble ticket during the contest and not gotten the holiday credit for the purchase? I had an issue with Shutterfly, and yesterday the purchase went through from the trouble ticket, but this morning I noticed my holiday count was missing the purchase from the total number.