Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pin Trading has begun

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Pin Trading has begun

What did you all get? I am so excited to see that we have little kids this time. I think it is a great way to keep them excited in something other then video games. The best part is you can send them one hidden mickey or lanyard series and they thing they gotta collect them all now. LOL! So if anyone else has little ones that want to do it join us next time. I was thinking a right before the 4th of July trade. What do you all think?

Kim

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

bump

Kim, I think we will have a go at it this time. My Garrett has started collecting and this would be fun for him. Plus he likes to get things in the mail!! So just let me know when, as I have a hard time keeping up with the boards sometimes!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Oh great. That will be awesome. I will let you know.

Kim

Everyone is so quiet with this trading. Is everything okay? I mailed my pins out today and I can't wait for my secret trader to see them. Oh I am so excited about it actually. I actually traded for the pin this last time I went on vacation and it was a perfect fit. So how about a new one? What is everyones time frame? You wanna do a July 1st one?

Kim

Mine went out today as well I'm up for another in July!! Thanks for doing this Kim!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Mine went out on March 31 WOOT! So to my lucky Draw, I hope you enjoy and its in the mail and soon will be in..... (I am not telling)!!!!

BTW ofcourse I am up for another Trade!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Wow, a rare Bryan sighting! Hope you are okay!

I would be up for re-joining the swap in July. Since I have a trip in May I hope I can get some good ones to swap!
    Sunshine Rewards

I sent the invites out to the July 1 trade already. And I will add to it until June 15th. Anyone who wants an invite please pm me your email address.

Thanks

Kim

I have a book of pins that I would not ever trade, mostly entire series but I also have many that I would love to trade. Please let me know more about this fun event!