Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am booked!!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Yeah. I am contemplating touring guides as well because we will be there right as Food and Wine kicks off and there is an Expedition Everest Challenge going on at AK while we are there.
    I am a big fan of TourGuideMike and can probably answer any questions you guys have about that if you become interested.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    I am a big fan of TourGuideMike and can probably answer any questions you guys have about that if you become interested.
    Me too! For the thousands of dollars that a Disney vacation costs, TGM is the best 20 bucks you'll spend.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

I also am a fan of TGM. However, I am very disappointed that he will not consider working with SR. That upsets me a bit.

He does have lots of info on his site. I especially like the EMH listings and which parks are busiest on which days. But there is definitley a wealth of knowledge on his site.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats and happy planning

Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Congrats Dee! I love that feeling! It's the best! I'm booking our December trip this week too! Debating on airfare now or waiting...I'm thinking I should just book it & be done w/it! ADRs are most fun!

Have your in-laws been to WDW before? Do they know they're going or is it a surprise for them? How exciting!! Here's to hoping December & January get here as fast as possible!!

Catherine-
    What is the Expedition Challenge??? (Yep-I'm too tired to go to disboards & search!)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I found it on disneyworldtrivia.com I think its some type of mini marathon or extreme challenge but I don't know anything more than that.
    Sunshine Rewards

My in laws have never been to WDW. They went to Disneyland about 20 years ago and that is it. They are the kind of parents that did everything for their kids. His mom stayed home and his dad worked a blue collar job so they didn't have much money but somehow they sent all 4 kids to private school. They are always helping their grown kids now with their endeavors, down payments on houses college, etc. They just would never spend money on a vacation. I am so excited to do this for them. They are really wonderful inlaws and my kids are really excited to show them their favorite rides.

I got TGM and Touringplans yesterday. I am not sure I really love both. Seems like a lot of that info is at other sites but partly because the month I am going is so far out that I need to wait for schedules.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Congrats Dee! I love that feeling! It's the best! I'm booking our December trip this week too! Debating on airfare now or waiting...I'm thinking I should just book it & be done w/it! ADRs are most fun!

Have your in-laws been to WDW before? Do they know they're going or is it a surprise for them? How exciting!! Here's to hoping December & January get here as fast as possible!!

Catherine-
    What is the Expedition Challenge??? (Yep-I'm too tired to go to disboards & search!)
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh it sounds like you are going to have such a good time Dee! I can't wait to start reading your pretrip planning as I loved your trip report from last year.
    Sunshine Rewards

How exciting, Dee! We love going in January -- it's such nice weather and the crowds are pretty low. Have a wonderful time planning!