Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement About SSI Surveys

Default Announcement About SSI Surveys

Unfortunately we were notified that our contract with SSI will be ending as of the end of this month. We are not sure whether they will continue working with other networks but if they do we will run them that way. Either way, you may want to take advantage of them in December while you have the chance!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately we were notified that our contract with SSI will be ending as of the end of this month. We are not sure whether they will continue working with other networks but if they do we will run them that way. Either way, you may want to take advantage of them in December while you have the chance!
    Wow, that stinks. SSI is my favorite, not overly long and very rarely complete one and get "sorry you don't qualify".
    sure will take advantage of SSI for the rest of the month, I need every survey I can get to reach my Holiday Contest goal.
    Last edited by SCard; 12-05-2012 at 10:17 AM.

Oh, no! SSI is my first choice for surveys every day. Glad they are not leaving until after the holiday contest, but this is sad news.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Not good news!! Hopefully everyone can make a point to get these surveys this month! Off to take some surveys!
    Sunshine Rewards

Very sad news They are the most reliable survey for me on a day to day basis. 2013 will not be starting off on a good note
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Honestly, we just have not been sending them a lot of traffic anymore. Not many people have time for surveys.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Very disappointing news! I can usually count on them for at least one survey per day.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Honestly, we just have not been sending them a lot of traffic anymore. Not many people have time for surveys.
    Really? Those 2 are the easiest to qualify for you never get kicked out. It is so frustrating to try and qualify for other survey's. The other day I noticed it was over 30 minutes trying to qualify for a Survey Head.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Really? Those 2 are the easiest to qualify for you never get kicked out. It is so frustrating to try and qualify for other survey's. The other day I noticed it was over 30 minutes trying to qualify for a Survey Head.
    That surprises me too. They are without a doubt the easiest for me to get. Sad, sad news that we are losing them

Oh what a bummer. If I don't have a lot of time they're my go to surveys since I'm most likely to get a qualifying one from them.